T.V.: Q13 FOX
FOX (channel 13 in Seattle) will feature Joe Buck (play-by-play), Troy Aikman (color analyst), and Erin Andrews (sideline reporter).
Seahawks Game Day (Post Game Show) on Q13 FOX - Aaron Levine and Dave Wyman will be joined by Seahawks players and hear from Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson on the club's official postgame show.
Catch Seahawks In 60, a director's cut edition of the Seahawks-Cowboys matchup on Q13 FOX on Tuesday, September 29 at 11 p.m., and again on JOEtv on Wednesday, September 30 at 6 p.m.
Radio: 710 ESPN Seattle, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM
Steve Raible and Dave Wyman will call the action for the Seahawks flagship station, with Jen Mueller and John Clayton reporting from the "sidelines", as the crew will need to maintain social distancing. A complete list of Seahawks Radio Network affiliates can be found right here.
Seahawks Game Day begins with the Seahawks Pregame Show at 10 a.m. PT on 97.3 KIRO/710 ESPN Seattle and at 11 a.m. on the Seahawks Radio Network throughout the Northwest.
For fans in the local market, the game will be available to watch on mobile devices via the Seahawks mobile app and Seahawks.com, as well as the NFL app and Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app) regardless of mobile provider.*
Seahawks.com, the Seahawks mobile app, and Seahawks social media channels will provide game coverage throughout the afternoon. Follow the Seahawks on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for live gameday updates, videos and behind-the-scenes photos.
*Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Data charges may apply.
NFL Game Pass
If you miss the game live or just want to watch it again, NFL Game Pass is currently offering a free seven-day trial. With NFL Game Pass you can replay every game of the NFL season with full broadcast replays, condensed games, or review the all-22 coaches film. Access is available across all devices.
A handful of facts to impress your friends when discussing the game from a safe, preferably virtual, distance.
- With a win on Sunday, the Seahawks would move to 3-0 for the seventh time in franchise history and second under head coach Pete Carroll (2013).
- Russell Wilson leads the NFL in completion percentage (82.5), touchdowns (9) and passer rating (140.0).
- Russell Wilson's nine touchdowns to open the season are tied for the second-most in NFL history, trailing only Patrick Mahomes' 10 in 2018.
- Chris Carson needs two touchdowns to pass John L. Williams and Jim Zorn for 10th-place on Seattle's all-time rushing touchdowns list with 18.
- The Seahawks are 100-45 at home dating back to 2002 (the year CenturyLink Field opened), the second-most home wins in the NFC over that time period, trailing only Green Bay's 102-41-2 record.
- All-Time: The Seahawks are 8-10 all-time vs. the Cowboys in regular season games, and 2-1 in the postseason
- In Seattle: 4-4 all-time, 3-2 at CenturyLink Field
- Most Recent: September 23, 2018 - The Seahawks beat the Cowboys 24-13 on Week 3 of the 2018 season.
The Seahawks and Cowboys face off for the 21st time during Week 3 of the 2020 season on Sunday, September 27 at 1:25 p.m. Take a look back at photos from previous games played between the two teams.