FOX (channel 13 in Seattle) will feature Joe Buck (play-by-play), Troy Aikman (color analyst), and Erin Andrews (sideline reporter).
Seahawks Game Day (Post Game Show) on Q13 FOX - Aaron Levine and Dave Wyman will be joined by Seahawks players and hear from Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson on the club's official post game show.
Catch Seahawks In 60, a director's cut edition of the Seahawks-49ers matchup on JOEtv (channel 22) on Tuesday, November 17 at 5:30 p.m., with a re-airing that night at 11:30 p.m. on Q13 FOX.
Radio: 710 ESPN Seattle, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM, Sports USA
Steve Raible and Dave Wyman will call the action for the Seahawks flagship station, with John Clayton and Jessamyn McIntyre reporting from the "sidelines," as the crew will need to maintain social distancing. A complete list of Seahawks Radio Network affiliates can be found right here.
The game will be broadcasted nationally on Sports USA, with Larry Kahn calling the play-by-play and Hank Bauer providing color analysis.
Seahawks Game Day begins with the Seahawks Pregame Show at 10:00 a.m. PT on 97.3 KIRO/710 ESPN Seattle and at 11:00 a.m. on the Seahawks Radio Network throughout the Northwest.
Online / Streaming
For fans in the local market, the game will be available to watch on mobile devices via the Seahawks mobile app and Seahawks.com, as well as the NFL app and Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app) regardless of mobile provider.*
Seahawks.com, the Seahawks mobile app, and Seahawks social media channels will provide game coverage throughout the day. Follow the Seahawks on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for live gameday updates, videos and behind-the-scenes photos.
*Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Data charges may apply.
NFL Game Pass
If you miss the game live or just want to watch it again, NFL Game Pass is currently offering a free seven-day trial. With NFL Game Pass you can replay every game of the NFL season with full broadcast replays, condensed games, or review the all-22 coaches film. Access is available across all devices.
A handful of facts to impress your friends when discussing the game from a safe, preferably virtual distance.
- Russell Wilson needs two touchdown passes to join Drew Brees (9 seasons) and Brett Favre (5) as the only players with 30 touchdown passes in at least four consecutive seasons in NFL history.
- Bobby Wagner needs 20 tackles to become the third player since 2000 to record nine-consecutive 100-tackle seasons, joining London Fletcher and Keith Brooking.
- Tyler Lockett needs five yards to pass Joey Galloway for sixth-place on Seattle's all-time receiving yards list with 4,458.
- Jason Myers has made 18 field goals in a row. With two-consecutive made field goals, he will pass Steven Hauschka for third-place on Seattle's all-time consecutive made field goals list with 20.
- All-Time: The Seahawks lead the series 24-19
- Most Recent: December 8, 2019 - The Rams won 28-12 on Week 14 of the 2019 season to split the series. Quandre Diggs intercepted a Jared Goff pass and returned it for a 55-yard pick-6. The Seahawks won the first matchup of the season, 30-29, with Chris Carson putting Seattle on top with 2:34 left to play.
- Three of the last four games between the Seahawks and Rams have been decided by five points or less.
The Seahawks and the Rams will meet at Lumen Field for the Wild Card round of the 2020 playoffs on Saturday, January 9 at 1:40 p.m. PT. Take a look back at photos from past games between the two teams.