FOX (channel 13 in Seattle) will feature Chris Myers (play-by-play), Brock Huard and Greg Jennings (color analysts), and Jen Hale (sideline reporter).
Seahawks Game Day (Post Game Show) on Q13 FOX - Aaron Levine and Dave Wyman will be joined by Seahawks players and hear from Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson on the club's official post game show.
Catch Seahawks In 60, a director's cut edition of the Seahawks-Bills matchup on JOEtv (channel 22) on Tuesday, November 10 at 5:30 p.m., with a re-airing that night at 11:30 p.m. on Q13 FOX.
Radio: 710 ESPN Seattle, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM, ESPN Radio
Steve Raible and Dave Wyman will call the action for the Seahawks flagship station, with John Clayton and Jessamyn McIntyre reporting from the "sidelines," as the crew will need to maintain social distancing. A complete list of Seahawks Radio Network affiliates can be found right here.
The game will be broadcasted nationally on ESPN Radio, with Sean Kelley calling the play-by-play and Barrett Jones providing color analysis.
Seahawks Game Day begins with the Seahawks Pregame Show at 7 a.m. PT on 97.3 KIRO/710 ESPN Seattle and at 8 a.m. on the Seahawks Radio Network throughout the Northwest.
Online / Streaming
For fans in the local market, the game will be available to watch on mobile devices via the Seahawks mobile app and Seahawks.com, as well as the NFL app and Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app) regardless of mobile provider.*
Seahawks.com, the Seahawks mobile app, and Seahawks social media channels will provide game coverage throughout the day. Follow the Seahawks on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for live gameday updates, videos and behind-the-scenes photos.
*Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Data charges may apply.
NFL Game Pass
If you miss the game live or just want to watch it again, NFL Game Pass is currently offering a free seven-day trial. With NFL Game Pass you can replay every game of the NFL season with full broadcast replays, condensed games, or review the all-22 coaches film. Access is available across all devices.
A handful of facts to impress your friends when discussing the game from a safe, preferably virtual distance.
- With a win, the Seahawks would move to 7-1 for the second time in franchise history (2013).
- Seattle is traveling to Buffalo for the first time since 2008, making this the first of the Pete Carroll era. The last road game vs. Buffalo was played at Rogers Centre in Toronto during Week 15 of the 2012 season.
- Tyler Lockett needs 45 yards to pass Joey Galloway for sixth-place on Seattle's all-time receiving yards list with 4,458.
- Seattle's defense ranks fourth in the NFL with nine interceptions and tied for first with 14 total takeaways.
- All-Time: The Seahawks lead the series 8-5
- Most Recent: November 7, 2016 - The Seahawks won 31-25 on Monday Night Football at CenturyLink Field on Week 9 of the 2016 season, with Russell Wilson rushing for a touchdown and connecting with Jimmy Graham for two more. Seattle's last road game vs. Buffalo was played at Rogers Centre in Toronto in 2012, Russell Wilson and Bobby Wagner's rookie years. The Seahawks won in a blowout, 50-17, with Wilson rushing for a career-high three touchdowns.
The Seattle Seahawks visit the Buffalo Bills on November 8 at 10:00 a.m. Take a look back at photos from past games between the two teams.