The Seattle Seahawks play the Tennessee Titans at Lumen Field for Week 2 of the 2021 regular season. Kickoff is at 1:25 P.M. PT on Sunday, September 19, 2021. Here's how you can watch, listen to, and follow the action as it unfolds.
CBS will feature Andrew Cantalon (play-by-play), James Lofton (analyst), and Sherree Burruss (sidelines).
Fans in Seattle can watch Sunday's game at 1:25 P.M. PT on CBS.
Radio: 710 ESPN Seattle & KIRO Radio 97.3 FM & Sports USA
Steve Raible and Dave Wyman will call the action for the Seahawks flagship station, with John Clayton and Jen Mueller reporting from the sidelines at Lumen Field. A complete list of Seahawks Radio Network affiliates can be found right here.
John Ahlers (play-by-play) and Hank Bauer (analyst) will be on live on Sports USA Radio for the national broadcast.
For fans in the Seattle market, the radio call of the game can also be heard in the Seahawks mobile app and online at Seahawks.com.
For fans in the local market, the game will be available to watch on mobile devices via the Seahawks mobile app and Seahawks.com, as well as the NFL app and Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app) regardless of mobile provider.*
Seahawks.com, the Seahawks mobile app, and Seahawks social media channels will provide game coverage throughout the day. Follow the Seahawks on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for live gameday updates, videos and behind-the-scenes photos.
*Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Data charges may apply.
NFL Game Pass
If you miss the game live or just want to watch it again, NFL Game Pass is currently offering a free seven-day trial. With NFL Game Pass you can replay every game of the NFL season with full broadcast replays, condensed games, or review the all-22 coaches film. Access is available across all devices.
- Bobby Wagner is the first player in franchise history to record nine-consecutive 100-tackle seasons, including recording an NFL-leading and franchise-record 167 in 2016.
- If the Seahawks win on Sunday with Russell Wilson starting, it would mark Wilson's 100th regular season win in 146 starts, making him the third-fastest to 100 regular season wins in NFL history.
- Seattle is among the league leaders in miles traveled each season.
- Seattle has the NFL's fourth best opening month winning percentage since 2011 and is one of six teams with at least a winning percentage of .600.
- Chris Carson is one of four players with at least 900 scrimmage yards and nine touchdowns in each of the past three seasons (2018-20)
Photos of the Seahawks playing the Titans throughout the years, including their time as the Houston Oilers. The Seahawks face the Titans at Lumen Field during Week 2 of the 2021 regular season.