Even with each of the Seahawks' 13 training camp practices open to the public completely sold out, fans hoping to catch a glimpse of their favorite Seattle players can still do so this summer by keeping it locked right here to Seahawks.com.
Starting at 10 a.m. PT on Saturday, July 30, the team website will stream the first 45-60 minutes of each open practice live at Seahawks.com/Live and through the Seahawks mobile app.
The webcast will feature a rotating group of analysts, including Seahawks digital media host Jackie Montgomery, Seahawks sideline reporter Jen Mueller, 710 ESPN Seattle's Dave Wyman and Danny O'Neil, as well as Seahawks Radio's Paul Moyer. The team's webcasts will continue to run at 10 a.m. each day camp is open to fans, except on August 7, when practice and the site's webcast will start at 1 p.m., and on August 15, when practice and the webcast will begin at 11 a.m.
On Friday, Aug. 5, Q13 FOX (channel 13 in Seattle) will be on site for a Seahawks training camp special. The station's broadcast will be hosted by sports director Aaron Levine, who will be joined by Wyman and sports reporters Michelle Ludtka and Ian Furness for an hour of practice coverage. Fans can also stream Q13 FOX's broadcast at Seahawks.com/Live and tune in early to Q13 FOX for reports with Kaci Aitchison at The Landing in Renton, where fans will be boarding buses to Seahawks camp.
Over the coming weeks, here's when you can catch the team's training camp action at Seahawks.com/Live and through the Seahawks mobile app:
Saturday, July 30 at 10 a.m.
Sunday, July 31 at 10 a.m.
Monday, August 1 at 10 a.m.
Tuesday, August 2 at 10 a.m.
Thursday, August 4 at 10 a.m.
Friday, August 5 at 10 a.m. (Q13 FOX)
Saturday, August 6 at 10 a.m.
Sunday, August 7 at Sunday 1 p.m.
Tuesday, August 9 at 10 a.m.
Wednesday, August 10 at 10 a.m.
Thursday, August 11 at 10 a.m.
Monday, August 15 at 11 a.m.
Tuesday, August 16 at 10 a.m.
For a complete list of open training camp dates, times, and fan information, head to TrainingCamp.Seahawks.com.
- 2016 Preview: Who Will Be Russell Wilson's Backup?
- 2016 Preview: Who Starts At Strongside Linebacker?
- 2016 Preview: Can Rookie Defensive Linemen Make An Instant Impact?
- 2016 Preview: How Quickly Will The New-Look Offensive Line Come Together?
- 2016 Preview: Tight End “A Fun Position To See” In Training Camp
- 2016 Preview: Cornerback Looks Like A Deep And Flexible Position In 2016
- 2016 Preview: Which Receivers Will Emerge From A Deep And Competitive Group?
- 2016 Preview: A Healthy Earl Thomas and a Happy Kam Chancellor Should Mean a Better Start This Season
- 2016 Preview: Who Carries The Load at Running Back Going Forward?