RENTON, Wash. - The Seahawks announced today new offerings on gamedays at CenturyLink Field. Fans will find a variety of delicious new food options this season from First & Goal Hospitality (FGH), which operates all general concessions and premium dining at CenturyLink Field. With a focus on locally-sourced ingredients, new featured menu offerings for 2019 include:
- Chicken & Biscuit: house-made savory biscuit with Ezell's chicken tenders and southern style country gravy. Located in sections 126 and 321 (Chicken & Biscuits).
- Seattle Cheesesteak: shaved beef on a fresh hoagie with herbed cream cheese and grilled peppers and onions. Located in section 113 at the new PNW Grille.
- Loaded Baked Potato: jumbo russet potato loaded with a choice of broccoli & cheddar sauce, chili & cheese, or plain, with a variety of toppings to customize. Located in section 341 (Local Eats).
In addition to FGH offerings, other local menu offerings include:
- Pecos Pit BBQ: New this season, fans will enjoy items from this local BBQ favorite including their beef chopped sandwich, SODO "Spike It" pork sandwich with slaw, Pecos "Best BACON Potato Salad EVER!" as well as Pecos Spicy Pit Beans and house-made coleslaw. Located in section105.
- Taco Time: Northwest favorite Taco Time will serve crisp and soft burritos, as well as crisp and soft tacos, white chicken chili and crustos. Located in section 116.
- Oberto Hot Links: The famous Oberto Hot Link is back. Locally made in Washington with high-quality pork, the Oberto Hot Link has no artificial ingredients, no preservatives, no nitrates/nitrites added and is completely gluten free. Try it with house-made Washington apple 'kraut. This Seattle favorite will be served at all Local Dog and Links locations in sections 109, 124, 135, 149, 313, 324 and 331.
- Hempler Hotdogs: A Hempler family classic recipe, uniquely crafted with the perfect blend of spices providing an authentic European flavor. Made with only lean cuts of beef and pork, no fillers, and completely free of allergens, gluten and MSG. The Hempler Dog will be served at all Local Dog and Links locations in sections 109, 124, 135, 149, 313, 324 and 331.
Pregame in American Family Insurance Touchdown City and in the north end of the stadium at Muckleshoot Plaza, fans will find value-priced food and beverage offerings between $3-$6 including hot dogs, fries, pretzels, nachos, candy, soda, water, premium wine and beer as well as domestic beer. Fans looking for value items during the game can try the "12s Combo" at all Local Dogs and Links locations, which includes two hot dogs, two bottles of water and a bag of popcorn for $12.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early to experience new pregame entertainment throughout the stadium. In Touchdown City, a new entertainment area called "The End Zone" will feature exciting activities, giveaways and photo opportunities. New activities for kids have also been added. Fans can also watch the live broadcast of the Seahawks Radio Network Pregame Show featuring hosts Dori Monson and Seahawks Legends Paul Moyer, Ray Roberts, Jordan Babineaux and Michael Bumpus. Admission to Touchdown City is requires a game ticket and opens three hours prior to kickoff. Also new this year, fans will find live bands and DJs performing on the stadium concourses. At the north end of the stadium, pregame live music from a variety of Northwest bands will be featured at The Stage at the Muckleshoot Plaza throughout the season.
Download the Seahawks Mobile App for the ability to manage mobile tickets and extensive gameday information, as well as quick access to a variety of stats and the "Eye of the Hawk" video feature that includes live and on-demand video from eight different angles. Fans within 75 miles of CenturyLink Field will be able to stream the live radio broadcast from Seahawks radio flagship stations 710 ESPN and 97.3 KIRO FM directly in the app. Additionally, all four preseason TV games will be broadcast on Q13 FOX, as well as in-market via seahawks.com and the Seahawks Mobile App.
Other offers for fans include:
- Delta & Lyft: Now, Seahawks gamedays mean more miles with Delta & Lyft. This season get 3x miles with Delta on Lyft rides to or from CenturyLink Field for Seahawks home games. Simply link your SkyMiles® and Lyft accounts at delta.com/lyft to start earning. Terms apply.
- Pregame at the Perch: Located on the Ballroom level at Embassy Suites Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square, the Pregame at the Perch offers games, a live DJ, and appearances from Blitz, Seahawks Dancers, Legends, and more. Stop by for food and drink specials as well as a chance to win exclusive Seahawks experiences. Opens three hours before kickoff.
- CLEAR: Get into the game with CLEAR at the Northwest and Southwest security gates and use CLEAR to buy food and drinks with just your fingerprints - no ID or credit card required - in select concessions locations in the stadium. Enrollment for CLEAR Sports is free and can be used immediately. Fans can register on-site at the stadium, or in advance at www.clearme.com/seahawks. Fans who already have CLEAR will be able to use it at CenturyLink for access and concessions. CLEAR security lanes open two hours before kickoff.
- Freemiums: Keep an eye on the game for various freemiums for ticket holders and fans. Northwest favorite Taco Time will provide all fans with a Free Crisp Taco via the Taco Time Northwest App the Tuesday following any game with a rushing touchdown. Great Clips will offer a Free Haircut when the Seahawks have three takeaways. Starting in the regular season, Pizza Hut will offer free Cinnabon Minis with a purchase of a $12.99 pizza when the Seahawks score three passing touchdowns, valid for three days following the game. When the Seahawks score 21 points, Oberto Specialty Meats will offer a package of their NEW Fresh Smoked Sausages, perfect on a bun or in your favorite dish. Offer redeemable at Safeway the day after the game.
For the safety and security of all fans, the NFL's Clear Bag Policy will be in effect for all games at CenturyLink Field. For more information on the 2019 schedule, transportation options or permitted items inside CenturyLink Field, visit the Gameday Guide on Seahawks.com.
First & Goal Hospitality and its Executive Chef, Matteo Casini, announced brand new food items coming to CenturyLink Field this season. Check out these photos to see what's coming to the stadium in 2019.