This Friday, Jan. 16 - two days before the Seahawks host the NFC Championship against the Green Bay Packers - the Sea Hawkers Booster Club will host 12 rallies across North America in anticipation of the team's 12:05 p.m. PT kickoff on Sunday, Jan. 18 at Seattle's CenturyLink Field.
As the official booster club of the Seahawks since the team's inception in 1976, the Sea Hawkers have pinpointed eight establishments across the state of Washington, one each in the great states of Alaska, Nevada, and Texas, and one more south of the border in Mexico.
A complete list of rally locations is laid out for you below, with each session set to start at 6 p.m.
(Note: Time, date, and location subject to change)
Washington - Friday, Jan. 16, 6 p.m.
- Applebee's, 22916 Bothell Everett Highway, Bothell, WA 98021
- Jimmy Macs Roadhouse, 11731 Airport Rd., Everett, WA 98204
- 192 Brewing Company, 7324 Northeast 175th Street, Kenmore, WA 98028
- Alfy's Pizza, 19121 State Route 2, Monroe, WA 98272
- Sahara Pizza, 1115 Riverside Drive, Mount Vernon, WA 98273
- Pints and Quarts, Capital Mall, 625 Black Lake Boulevard Southwest #560, Olympia, WA 98502
- Boston's Restaurant and Bar, 14004 E. Indiana Ave Spokane Valley, WA 99216
- The Harmon Brewing Co., 1938 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98402
Alaska - Friday, Jan. 16, 6 p.m.
- Flattop Pizza & Pool, 600 West 6th Avenue, Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Nevada - Friday, Jan. 16, 6 p.m.
- Scooter's Pub, 6200 S. Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89118
Texas - Friday, Jan. 16, 6 p.m.
- Fox and Hound Bar & Grill, 1001 Northeast Green Oaks Boulevard, Arlington, TX 76006
Mexico - Friday, Jan. 16, 6 p.m.
- Restaurant Las Alitas, Sucursal Condesa Ave. Baja California #265 y 267 Col Hipodromo Mexico D.F.