Here's a recap of the latest news around the NFC West division:
Arizona Cardinals (1-2)
What happened:The Cardinals fell to the Dallas Cowboys, 28-17, in Week 3.
- Despite the Cardinals losing to the Cowboys, at 34, future Hall of Fame wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald had one of the best games of his established career Monday evening.
- In his notes, Darren Urban writes that veteran Chris Johnson will remain the starter at running back in the Cardinals backfield.
- Also, Kyle Odegard looked at how things drastically changed for the Cardinals as the game against the Cowboys progressed.
What's Next:The Cardinals take on the 49ers in Week 4.
San Francisco 49ers (0-3)
What happened: The 49ers fell to the Rams, 41-39, on Thursday Night Football.
- Jeff Chadiha of NFL 360 sat down with 49ers general manager John Lynch and No. 3 overall pick Solomon Thomas to discuss their relationship that began well before the 2017 NFL Draft.
- 49ers senior reporter Joe Fann looked at how the team can address their pass-rush struggles in his latest mailbag.
- Keiana Martin of 49ers.com asked players one of the hottest debated questions: is a hot dog a sandwich?
What's Next:San Francisco faces Arizona this weekend.
Los Angeles Rams (2-1)
What happened: As noted above, the Rams defeated the 49ers in a high-scoring shootout last Thursday.
- Rams Insider Myles Simmons looked at how Los Angeles is looking to improve on defense headed into Week 4.
- Rams kicker returner Pharoh Cooper detailed how he's correcting his mistakes after fumbling against the 49ers.
- Finally, Rams head coach Sean McVay hopped on ESPN L.A. and discussed how the team has improved on offense.
What's Next:The Rams take on the Dallas Cowboys this Sunday.
Team photographer Rod Mar shares exclusive behind-the-scenes images from the Seahawks' game against the Tennessee Titans during Week 3 at Nissan Stadium.