Here's a recap of the latest news around the NFC West division:
Arizona Cardinals (2-2)
What happened: The Cardinals beat the San Francisco 49ers, 18-15, in overtime in Week 4.
- The Cardinals unfortunately lost linebacker Markus Golden for the season after he tore his ACL in overtime against the 49ers.
- Cardinals rookie linebacker Hassan Reddick could see more opportunities with Golden lost for the year.
- Kyle Odegard of azcardinals.com hit the film room and looked at Larry Fitzgerald's game-winning touchdown against the 49ers.
What's Next:The Cardinals head to Philadelphia this Sunday for a game against the Eagles.
San Francisco 49ers (0-4)
What happened:The 49ers fell to 0-4 on the season after losing to the Cardinals.
- 49ers rookie defensive linemen Solomon Thomas is nominated for the NFL Rookie of the Week award.
What's Next:San Francisco searches for its first regular-season win this Sunday against the Colts in Indianapolis.
Los Angeles Rams (3-1)
What happened:The Rams stayed atop the division after beating Dallas, 35-30.
- Rams running back Todd Gurley continued his strong start to the season, gaining 215 yards from scrimmage on Sunday.
- Los Angeles head coach Sean McVay said he's looking for the Rams' improved offense to stay consistent going forward.
- Finally, Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald was named the top-graded interior defender in Week 4.
What's Next:The NFC West-leading Rams host the Seahawks this Sunday in Los Angeles.
Here are some photos of the Sea Gals performing during Week 2 vs San Francisco 49ers at CenturyLink Field brought to you by Gene Juarez Salons & Spas.