Arizona Cardinals (4-5-1): Bruce Arians Returns From Hospital Stay
What Happened: The Cardinals dropped a 30-24 result to the Minnesota Vikings in Week 11.
- Following their trip to Minnesota, Arizona head coach Bruce Arians was taken to the hospital for evaluation after feeling discomfort. Monday evening, Arians returned home, and Cardinals president Michael Bidwill later said he expects Arians to return to the sidelines very soon. Darren Urban of azcardinals.com provides more insight on how players in Arizona's locker room are responding to Arians' trip.
- Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu donated Thanksgiving meals to families in need.
- "We have no room for error moving forward," said Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald about Arizona's postseason hopes.
*Worth A Look *
This tweet from NFL Fantasy, who posted this interesting stat about running back David Johnson.
San Francisco 49ers (1-9): Joe Montana, Dwight Clark Reminisce About "The Catch"
What Happened: The 49ers fell, 30-17, to the New England Patriots in Week 11.
- Last weekend at Eddie DeBartolo Jr.'s Hall of Fame celebration, 49ers legends Joe Montana and Dwight Clark reminisced about San Francisco's most iconic play in franchise history.
- 49ers.com senior reporter Taylor Price goes one-on-one with rookie offensive lineman Joshua Garnett, a native of Auburn, Washington.
- And on 49ers live, Price and fellow team reporter Joe Fann preview Sunday's Week 12 road matchup against the Miami Dolphins.
Worth A Look
This Instagram post from 49ers safety Eric Reid following biceps surgery.
Los Angeles Rams (4-6): Offensive Changes In Store?
What Happened:The Rams lost 14-10 to the Miami Dolphins in Week 11 in what was the NFL debut for No. 1 overall draft pick Jared Goff.
- In his Monday wrap-up, Rams Insider Myles Simmons takes a look at what personnel changes the team could make on offense.
- Rams photographer Ric Tapia adds his Top-10 images from Los Angeles' game against Miami.
- And lastly, Rams owner Stan Kroenke offers insight on when the team could begin working on a new stadium in Inglewood, California.
Worth A Look
This Instagram post from Rams rookie quarterback Jared Goff, who shared a photo from his first career start.