Here's a recap of the latest news around the NFC West division:
San Francisco 49ers (4-10)
What happened:The 49ers won their third-straight game after beating the Titans 25-23.
- After throwing for a career-high 381 yards and a touchdown, 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo was nominated for the Clutch Performer and Air Player of the Week.
- 49ers wide receiver Marquise Goodwin recorded his first career game with double-digit receptions.
- Pro Football Focus broke down the top performances from 49ers players after their win.
What's Next: San Francisco looks to win their fourth-straight when they host Jacksonville next weekend.
Arizona Cardinals (6-8)
What happened: The Cardinals lost to Washington, 20-15, in Week 15.
- The Cardinals made another switch at quarterback, going back to veteran Drew Stanton.
- Arizona general manager Steve Keim expects big changes for 2018.
- The Cardinals were officially eliminated from postseason contention after losing in Washington.
What's Next: Arizona hosts the New York Giants in Week 16.
Los Angeles Rams (10-4)
What happened:The Rams defeated the Seahawks, 42-7, in Week 15.
- Kristen Lago of TheRams.com wrote about how Los Angeles' defense helped them get a win in Seattle.
- The Rams currently have the No. 3 seed in the NFC after beating the Seahawks.
- Finally, here’s where national media members have the Rams in Power Rankings after Week 15.
What's Next: Los Angeles heads to Tennessee to face the Titans.
Team photographer Rod Mar shares exclusive behind-the-scenes images from the Seahawks' 42-7 loss to the Los Angeles Rams during Week 15 at CenturyLink Field