Good morning, 12s.
Here's a look at what's "out there" for today - Monday, May 11 - about your Seattle Seahawks:
Rookie Minicamp Recap
The Seahawks wrapped up their rookie minicamp on Sunday, with 2015 draft picks, undrafted rookie free-agent signees, and tryout players competing the past three days at Renton's Virginia Mason Athletic Center.
"I think the energy that they brought – they're real excited to be here," Seattle head coach Pete Carroll said yesterday. "A lot of these kids, this is their shot to show what they can do and they were excited to be here and be in our building and be out here with the Seahawks. I think it was real obvious from when we started the recruiting process of signing a bunch of kids to this camp and signing the free agents to get the response that we got. It reminded me of the old recruiting days when they were fired up about your school and all.
"They brought an enthusiasm that they carried over onto the field and it was fun to coach these guys."
In case you missed any of this past weekend's action, all of Seahawks.com's written, video, and photo coverage of rookie minicamp is linked for you below.
Eight draft picks, 12 undrafted free agents and 46 other Seattle Seahawks hopefuls took the field for the first time as pros today at the Virginia Mason Athletic Center in Renton, WA.
Day 1 - Friday, May 8
- 10 Things We Learned From Day 1 Of Seahawks Rookie Minicamp
- Seahawks 2015 NFL Draft Picks, Undrafted Rookie Free Agents
- Seahawks Rookie Minicamp Roster
- Watch: Seahawks Daily - Kicking Off Rookie Minicamp
- Watch: Pete Carroll Day 1 Press Conference
- Watch: Nate Boyer Press Conference
- Watch: Frank Clark Press Conference
- Photos: Rookie Minicamp Day 1
Seahawks rookies gather for the second day of Seahawks Rookie Minicamp
Day 2 - Saturday, May 9
- 5 Things We Learned From Day 2 Of Seahawks Rookie Minicamp
- Former Green Beret Nate Boyer Brings "Always Compete" Attitude To Seahawks
- Watch: Seahawks Daily - Receivers Standing Out At Rookie Minicamp
- Watch: Tyler Lockett Press Conference
- Watch: Kasen Williams Press Conference
- Photos: Rookie Minicamp Day 2
The Seahawks wrapped up their 2015 Rookie Minicamp on Sunday at the Virginia Mason Athletic Center
Day 3 - Sunday, May 10
- 8 Things We Learned From Day 3 Of Seahawks Rookie Minicamp
- Tyler Lockett Credits His Mothers For His Speed & Mental Toughness: "She's Been With Me Since Day One"
- Watch: Seahawks Daily - Wrapping Up Rookie Minicamp
- Watch: Pete Carroll Day 3 Press Conference
- Watch: Tom Cable - Rookie Linemen Minicamp Evaluation
- Watch: Eric Pinkins Press Conference
- Photos: Rookie Minicamp Day 3
Tweet Of The Day
Today's "Tweet of the Day" comes from us - @Seahawks, who shares photos of long snapper Nate Boyer, the former Green Beret who signed with Seattle as an undrafted rookie free agent following the 2015 draft. Boyer was honored at the Seattle Mariners game this past Friday night during a salute to service moment.
More From Around The Web
Bob Condotta and Jayson Jenks at the Seattle Times each share three takeaways from the Seahawks' three-day rookie minicamp.
John Boyle at the Everett Herald says Tyler Lockett may be the Seahawks' most impressive rookie since 2012.
Danny O'Neil at 710Sports.com notes Seattle's rookie offensive linemen are catching on quickly and says tryout wide receiver and former Husky Kasen Williams could stick in Seattle.
Dave Boling at the Tacoma News Tribune has more on Seattle's rookie offensive linemen.
Gregg Bell at the Tacoma News Tribune says long snapper Nate Boyer could be the Seahawks' most unique prospect yet.
Matt Bowen at BleacherReport.com thinks Tyler Lockett could be a matchup nightmare as a slot receiver this season.
And Terry Blount at ESPN.com names four Seahawks who surprised at rookie minicamp.
D*id I miss anything you think is worthy of inclusion? Let me know on Twitter *