Seattle will wrap up its offseason practice schedule this week with a mandatory minicamp that will feature one practice - on Thursday - open to the media.
But before we get into what's next, we thought it would be beneficial to take a look back at the top storylines, photos, and videos to come from the Seahawks' 10 OTAs (Organized Team Activities), which concluded last week.
In case you missed any of Seahawks.com's coverage of the voluntary, non-contact workouts that have taken place the past three weeks at team headquarters, the content we think you should be familiar with is laid out below for your internet-browsing leisure.
- 10 Things We Learned From Day 1 Of Seahawks OTAs
- Seahawks, Russell Wilson Show Support During Cliff Avril, Jimmy Graham Losses
- Seahawks "More Focused, More Driven" Following Super Bowl Loss
- CB Cary Williams Acclimates To Seahawks Secondary: "It's A Great Environment"
- Kris Richard Adapts To New Role As Seahawks Defensive Coordinator: "We're Going To Keep The Ball Rolling"
Seahawks begin Organized Team Activities at Virginia Mason Athletic Center as rookies and vets alike take the practice field for the first time this season.
Seahawks continue offseason workouts at Virginia Mason Athletic Center during day two of OTAs.
QB Russell Wilson re-joined the team on the third day of organized team activities at Virginia Mason Athletic Center in Renton, WA.
- Five Takeaways From Seahawks OTAs: Jimmy Graham Dominates The Red Zone & Other Practice Observations
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson "Focused On Football" Amidst Ongoing Contract Negotiations
- Jimmy Graham Is Forming A Close Bond With Russell Wilson And The Rest Of His New Teammates
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham Flying High In New NFL Home
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham Is Ready To Show His Game Is More Than Just Pass Catching
- Stabbing Victim Sam Mix Visits Seahawks Practice
- An Unexpected Return For Lofa Tatupu
- Lofa Tatupu "Happy To Be Back" In The Pacific Northwest
The players favored the indoor practice facility today for the fourth day of organized team activities at Virginia Mason Athletic Center in Renton, WA.
Jimmy Graham and Russell Wilson showed off their red-zone chemistry in front of an open media practice today during organized team activity.
The Seahawks players enjoyed a fantastic day outside for day six of organized team activity.
- Center Battle Is Still Wide Open, Plus Four More Takeaways From Seahawks OTAs
- Richard Sherman "Limitless" In Seahawks OTAs
- Seahawks Special Teams Will Benefit From Speed Added To The Roster In 2015
- Seahawks FB Derrick Coleman Is Back On The Field & Promoting His New Book
- Seahawks Agree To Terms With Quarterback Tarvaris Jackson
- Seahawks Sign Husky Wide Receiver Kasen Williams
- Seahawks DT Brandon Mebane: "I'll Be Back The First Day Of Training Camp"
The Seahawks hit the field again on a sunny Monday to continue organized team activity.
The fantastic weather holds out Tuesday for the Seahawks on day eight of organized team activity.
Wednesday sees another day outside for day 9 of organized team activity.