The 2016 NFL Draft takes place April 28-30 in Chicago, with the first round set to start at 5 p.m. PT on Thursday, April 28, rounds two and three continuing at 4 p.m. PT on Friday, April 29, and rounds four through seven beginning at 9 a.m. on Saturday, April 30.
Here's how you can catch the action as it unfolds:
NFL Network, ESPN, and ESPN2 will televise draft coverage nationally.
Westwood One Radio, SiriusXM NFL Radio, and TuneIn Radio.
Seahawks Draft Picks
- Round 1 | Pick 26 | No. 26 overall
- Round 2 | Pick 25 | No. 56 overall
- Round 3 | Pick 27 | No. 90 overall
- Round 3 | Pick 35 | No. 97 overall*
- Round 4 | Pick 26 | No. 124 overall
- Round 5 | Pick 34 | No. 171 overall*
- Round 6 | Pick 40 | No. 215 overall*
- Round 7 | Pick 4 | No. 225 overall (from Dallas)
- Round 7 | Pick 26 | No. 247 overall
* compensatory pick (compensatory picks cannot be traded)
- Undrafted Free Agents Play Big Role In Seahawks Success
- #SeahawksDraftClues Tracker: Keeping Tabs On Pete Carroll's Twitter Tip-Offs
- Cheat Sheet To The 2016 Seahawks Draft
- Final Mock Draft Tracker: Offensive, Defensive Line Remains Popular Pick To Seahawks
- 5 Things To Know About The 2016 Draft
- 5 Things We Learned From John Schneider & Pete Carroll's Pre-Draft Press Conference