SEATTLE — After two quarters in Seattle, the Arizona Cardinals lead the Seahawks 20-7 at halftime. Here are a few notes from the first half:
- The Seahawks scored their first points of the game thanks to a 99-yard kickoff return from wide receiver Tyler Lockett. Lockett, who was named an alternate as a returner for the Pro Bowl, scored off a return for the third time in his NFL career.
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald recorded eight catches for 55 yards in the first half.
- Defensive tackle Jarran Reed has been a bright spot for the Seahawks defense. Reed has two quarterback hits to go with five tackles.
- Right guard Ethan Pocic left the game in the second quarter with a knee injury. Pocic is questionable to return and has been replaced in the starting lineup by rookie Jordan Roos.
- Seahawks linebacker Terence Garvin is being evaluated for a possible concussion and is questionable to return.
Former Seattle SuperSonics standout Sam Perkins raised the 12 Flag at CenturyLink Field prior to the Seahawks' Week 17 kickoff against the Arizona Cardinals.