After two quarters in Santa Clara, the Seattle Seahawks lead the San Francisco 49ers 7-3 following a late field goal by kicker Robbie Gould. Here's a quick look at what has stood out from the first half:
- The play of the first half easily belongs to linebacker Bobby Wagner, who recorded his second interception of the season after stripping the ball from San Francisco wide receiver Trent Taylor as he was falling to the ground following a reception:
- A 2-yard rushing touchdown by Russell Wilson put the first points of the game on the board. The touchdown was Wilson's third rushing score of the season and he currently has 385 yards rushing on the year.
Seahawks tight end Luke Willson is out for the remainder of the game with a concussion. Linebacker Josh Forrest is questionable to return with a foot injury.
- Seattle's defense has generated a lot of pressure on 49ers quarterback C.J. Beathard, recording 10 quarterback hits in the first half.
- Eddie Lacy leads Seahawks running backs with 25 yards rushing on eight carries, including an 11-yard run.
- Thus far, Seattle hasn't connected on third downs like they'd want to. The Seahawks have converted just two of their eight opportunities. There have only been 15 first downs from both teams combined, however.
Pregame photos from the Seahawks' Week 12 game against the San Francisco 49ers.