Day 7 may have been a shorter practice, but that just meant concentrated excited from the 12s at Seahawks Training Camp presented by Bing.
Seahawks training camp presented by Bing continued Friday with the seventh session open to the public at Renton's Virginia Mason Athletic Center. After each workout we've been sharing songs we overheard playing on the practice field and today we're back with 12 more.
In related music news, you may have noticed by browsing our previous playlists that Seattle head coach Pete Carroll is a fan of bringing the funk, particularly the sounds of James Brown, to the practice field. Former Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn, who accepted the Falcons head coaching job this offseason, carried Carroll's tradition of music at practice with him to Atlanta. On Friday, Quinn tossed a playful jab at Carroll's taste in tunes:
Carroll caught wind of Quinn's comments and fired back at his former assistant:
Seahawks Training Camp Songs - Day 7
1. This Is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
2. Jeremy - Pearl Jam
3. Off The Rip - French Montana, Chinx, N.O.R.E.
4. It's Great To Be Here - Jackson 5
5. CHA CHA - D.R.A.M.
6. Good Good Night - Roscoe Dash
7. Flashlight - George Clinton & The P-Funk All Stars
8. One, Two Step - Ciara, Missy Elliott
9. All Day And All Of The Night - The Kinks
10. Smoke On The Water - Deep Purple
11. Alright - Kendrick Lamar
12. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana