Our internship program is robust. Here are some qualities of our program that makes it unique:
- Our interns are all paid an hourly rate
- Our internships last the entire NFL season (July – February)
- Our interns work for us either 30 or 40 hours per week depending on the department
- Our interns work in person with the majority of the positions being based at the Virginia Mason Athletic Center in Renton and a couple of the positions being based out of Lumen Field in Seattle
- Most of our interns work Gamedays at the Stadium
Our internships are open to juniors and seniors in college as well as graduate students. We ask that applicants either be in school or have graduated within the last 6 months of applying.
The ideal applicant is finishing their final year of college when applying for an internship position.
Benefits for Interns:
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Pro Shop discount
- Access to exercise room facilities
- Employee social event
- LinkedIn Learning access
- Community events – Intern day of service
- WISE (Women in Sports and Entertainment) events