Originally signed by Seattle as a rookie free agent on July 26, 2011. Signed a multi-year extension on May 29, 2014.
NFL CAREER HIGHLIGHTS:
- Has totaled 196 career receptions for 2,757 yards. Led team in receptions in 2011 (51) and 2014 (66).
- Totaled 10 receptions for 147 yards and two TDs in the 2014 postseason. Had second postseason 100-yard game with 106 yards in the NFC Championship Game vs. Green Bay.
- Led team in 2013 postseason with 13 receptions and 202 yards with a TD, including 106 yards in NFC Championship Game vs. San Francisco, the ninth 100-yard receiving game in Seahawks postseason history.
- Led the team in receiving yards (788), receptions (51) and TD receptions (4) in 2011. Became the first undrafted rookie to lead his team in both receptions and receiving yards since Bill Groman of the Houston Oilers in 1960 (72 catches for 1473 yards).
- In 2011, led team with career highs in receptions (8) and yards (136) at New York Giants (10/9), and gave Seattle the winning score on a 27-yard TD from Charlie Whitehurst with 2:37 remaining in the game. Also earned NFC Special Teams Player of the Week 12 versus St. Louis (12/12). Took a reverse handoff on the opening kickoff for 37 yards and after the Rams opening drive resulted in a punt, he downed a Jon Ryan punt at the St. Louis 6 after snagging it out of the air. After Seattle forced a St. Louis punt on the ensuing possession, he blocked the punt resulting in a 17-yard touchdown return on the play by Michael Robinson for the game’s first score.
HONORS: 2013: Named Seahawks Man of the Year. 2011: NFC Special Teams Player of the Week 12.
COLLEGE: Appeared in 31 career games at Stanford. Proved to be a big-play threat both at wide receiver and in the return game, averaging 26.0 yards in 25 career kickoff returns and 7.6 yards in 23 punt returns. Played in 12 games and made nine starts at wide receiver during his sophomore campaign in 2008, leading the Cardinal with four touchdown receptions and averaging 14.4 yards per catch, finishing second on the team with 23 catches for 332 yards.
PERSONAL: Played football, basketball and was a three-year track letter winner in the high jump and long jump at Gulf Breeze High School in Florida, where he was rated as one of the top wide receiver prospects in the nation. Member of the National Honor Society, Math Honor Society and Spanish Honor Society. Majoring in Science, Technology, and Society.