Seahawks.com Content Manager
You are here
Pete Carroll Shares Injury Updates After Seahawks 24-13 Win Over 49ers
Sunday, November 26, 2017 4:51 PM PST
Following Seattle's 24-13 road win over the San Francisco 49ers, Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll met with the media and shared the following injury updates: Read
- Tight end Luke Willson, who exited Sunday's game with a concussion and did not return, will be concussion protocol this week. "He’ll be in the protocol because he did get hit in the head, but he was lucid and he was in good shape, so there’s a real chance he could make it through and we’ll see," Carroll said. "We’re going to take care of him first and foremost. The trainers did a great job with him today.”
- On linebacker Josh Forrest, who hurt his foot against San Francisco, Carroll said: "He sprained his foot fairly significantly. It’s going to be a problem."
- Defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson came out of the game OK, Carroll said.
- The Seahawks had a number of offensive and defensive starters listed as questionable heading into Week 12, with several players nursing injuries that forced them to sit out during the week of practice. Carroll said that group came out of this week's game OK. "What I was really excited about was we were banged up going into this game. Duane Brown couldn’t practice all week, (Luke) Joeckel’s just coming back first time, Bobby Wagner couldn’t practice all week. These guys stuck it out and did a really good job to come through and play football like we needed them too and gave us a chance to win this football game. Those guys all seemed to come out OK too, so we can take a step forward, hopefully.”
- Running back Mike Davis, who missed this week's game with a groin injury, will be back next week.