You are here
Sea Gals Appearances
The Sea Gals make hundreds of appearances throughout the year. Their professional enthusiasm is a great addition to any community or corporate event. Please fill out the below Appearance Request Form to request a Sea Gals appearance at your event. Your application will be considered based on availability and team policies.
- All requests must be submitted on the organization's letterhead or the attached appearance form at least 4 weeks in advance of your event. No telephone, fax or email requests will be accepted.
- All requests will receive a response. If you haven't heard back from us, we're still working on your request. Once confirmed, we will contact you, so please be patient.
- Should the Sea Gal(s) become unable to appear due to illness, injury or circumstances beyond their control, we will make every effort to find a suitable replacement.
- Appearances are typically one hour in length.
- Sea Gals have various outfits to wear for events, but normally will not wear their game uniform.
- A minimum of three cheerleaders is required if requesting a dance routine(s) be performed.
- The Sea Gals have a "Show Group" that can perform a customized, non-stop, high-energy show with colorful costume changes.
The Sea Gals are normally available year-around, with the exception of Sea Gal Tryouts (typically held in April or May) and on game days.
- General Fee: $400/hour for two (2) Sea Gals
- Non-Profit 501C Fee: $200/hour for two (2) Sea Gals
- Performance Fee: Dependent on event
- Show Group Performance Fee: $5,000
Travel fees, mileage and per diem may also apply.
Payment must be made in advance of or at the event.
Appearance Request Form