Toyota Tundra Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BELOW. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. GIVEAWAY DESCRIPTION: The Toyota Tundra Giveaway ("the Giveaway") is sponsored by and promoted by The Western Washington Toyota Dealers Group, McDonald Jacobs PC/WWTDAA, 520 SW Yamhill, Suite 500, Portland, OR 97204 (collectively, the "Sponsor"). The Giveaway starts at 12:00:00 AM on August 27, 2019 and closes at 11:59:59 PM on December 17, 2019 (the "Giveaway Period"). All references in these rules are Pacific Time, which shall control for all purposes of this Giveaway.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open to legal Washington State residents who are eighteen (18) years of age or older with a valid driver's license and motor vehicle insurance. Employees of the Sponsor, the NFL Entities (as defined below), and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies (collectively "Giveaway Parties") and the officers, directors and employees of each of these entities and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members, whether or not related, of each of these people are not eligible to participate. Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding on all matters related to the Giveaway.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Limit one entry per person. Enter online at www.seahawks.com/toyota. By submitting an entry form, the submitting party will be automatically entered in the drawings for both this Tundra Giveaway and the corresponding Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes (see Official Rules at www.seahawks.com/toyota)). An individual's selection as a winner in one of the Giveaways shall have no impact on that individual's eligibility or odds of winning in the other Giveaway.
4. FINALIST DRAWING: Six (6) finalists will be selected from among all eligible entries received. These finalists will be determined via six (6) random drawings conducted on or around December 17, 2019. The random drawings will be conducted under the direct supervision of the Seattle Seahawks. The six (6) finalists will be notified by phone on or around December 18, 2019 and invited to attend the December 29, 2019 Seahawks vs. 49ers game at CenturyLink Field with one (1) guest each, at which time the Grand Prize will be awarded to one of the six finalists. If a finalist is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, then he/she will be disqualified and another finalist will be selected at a random drawing of all entrants. If a finalist cannot or does not respond to the phone call within two (2) business days from the first notification attempt, then such person will be disqualified and an alternate will be chosen.
5. FINAL DRAWING & PRIZE: Six (6) finalists will each receive two (2) tickets to the December 29, 2019 Seahawks vs. 49ers game. Finalists must be present to qualify to win the Grand Prize. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor for any inability of an entrant to successfully enter the Giveaway for any reason or attend the game on December 29, 2019. The retail value of two game tickets is $224. Odds of winning tickets and qualifying as one of the 6 finalists is 6: total number of entries. There will be one (1) Grand Prize awarded to one (1) of the finalists attending the December 29, 2019 game based on a random drawing of the finalists attending the game. The Grand Prize shall be one (1) 2019 Toyota Tundra Crew Cab ("Grand Prize"). The Grand Prize has a retail value of $45,569.00. If selected as a finalist, the odds of winning the Grand Prize are 1: total number of finalists present at December 29, 2019 game (maximum 6). Grand Prize will be awarded on or around December 29, 2019 at CenturyLink Field. All applicable taxes, including, but not limited to, federal and state income tax, are the sole responsibility of winner.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Participants agree (a) to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding, (b) that the Giveaway Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, are released and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Giveaway or Giveaway-related activities, including any travel related thereto, and (c) except where legally prohibited, winners grant (and agree to confirm that grant in writing) permission to Sponsor, the Giveaway Parties and those acting under Sponsor's authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image and biographical information and statements for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval.
7. GENERAL: The Giveaway Parties (herein referred to as "Released Parties") assume no responsibility for any damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer system or wireless phone which is occasioned by accessing any Website associated with this Giveaway or otherwise participating in the Giveaway or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen entries, email or mail or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or the Giveaway Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Giveaway if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Giveaway is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Giveaway. In the event that the Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Giveaway as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, the Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Giveaway. If the Giveaway is terminated or suspended before the end of the Giveaway Period, notice thereof will be posted on the Giveaway Website and the Sponsor will (if possible) select winners in a random drawing or drawings from all eligible, non-suspect entries as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials or these Official Rules. Winners may not substitute or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, within thirty days from date of award, should the featured prize become unavailable. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. By entering this Giveaway, each entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by the Sponsor about other Sponsor programs.
Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, illegible, late, misdirected, stolen, inaccurate, or mutilated entries; or for errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, human or otherwise, relating to or in connection with this Giveaway, including without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of this Giveaway, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in these Official Rules, in any drawing-related advertisements or other materials; or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming used in this Giveaway, human processing error, or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant (and disqualify him/her) who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, or fairness of this Giveaway.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs (including Football Northwest LLC d/b/a Seattle Seahawks), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties, LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Giveaway or the award of any prize(s). The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Giveaway in any way.
8. GOVERNING LAW: By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor regarding the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in the state of Washington.
9. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winner(s) of the Prize(s), send a self-addressed, first-class stamped envelope to: Toyota Tundra Giveaway, c/o Seattle Seahawks, 12 Seahawks Way, Renton, WA 98056. Requests must be received by December 29, 2020.
10. SPONSOR & PROMOTER: The Western Washington Toyota Dealers Group, McDonald Jacobs PC/WWTDAA, 520 SW Yamhill, Suite 500, Portland, OR 97204.
Foothills Pontiac-Buick-Toyota (1881 Bouslog Road, Burlington, WA 98233)
Rodland Toyota (6816 Evergreen Way, Everett WA 98203)
Toyota of Olympia (6969 Tyee Drive SW, Tumwater WA 98512)
Toyota of Puyallup, Inc. (1400 River Road Puyallup WA 98371)
Toyota of Bellingham (1100 Iowa Street Bellingham WA 98229)
Toyota of Bellevue (3080 148th Avenue, SE, Suite A, Bellevue WA 98007)
Wilder Toyota, Inc. (43 Jetta Way, Port Angeles WA 98362)
Toyota of Renton (150 SW 7th, Renton WA 98057)
Titus-Will Toyota Sales (3606 South Sprague Avenue, Tacoma WA 98411)
Doxon Toyota (3405 North Auburn Way, Auburn WA 98002)
Burien Toyota (15025 First Avenue South, Burien WA 98148)
Marysville Toyota (16120 Smokey Point Blvd, Marysville WA 98271)
Five Star Chevy/Toyota (212 South Boone Street, Aberdeen WA 98520)
Toyota of Seattle (1925 Airport Way South, Seattle WA 98134)
Heartland Toyota (901 Westhills Blvd, Bremerton WA 98312)
Toyota of Tacoma (7815 South Tacoma Way, Tacoma WA 98409)
Toyota of Kirkland (12612 NE 124th Street, Kirkland WA 98034)
Magic Toyota (21300 Highway 99 South, Edmonds WA 98026)
Toyota Lake City (13355 Lake City Way NE, Seattle WA 98125)
Town Toyota (500 3rd Street SE, East Wenatchee WA 98802)
I-5 Toyota (1950 NW Louisiana Avenue, Chehalis WA 98532)