Toyota Seahawks Ticket Giveaway Official Rules
Important: Please read these Official Rules before entering this Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law. Subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Washington state who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
Directors, officers, members, managers, and employees of the Western Washington Toyota Dealers Advertising Association (the “Sponsor”), the NFL Entities (as defined below), and each of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising, promotional, public relations, and fulfillment agencies, consultants, legal counsel, website providers, web masters, and immediate family members (spouses, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and “step” child, wherever they may live) of each are not eligible to win any prize. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the manner and format designated below.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:00 AM PT on August 27, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on December 17, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s or its designee’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period and meet other requirements in these Official Rules to be eligible to win a prize. Upon entering Sweepstakes, participant will remain eligible to win Ticket prize for the remainder of the Sweepstakes Period, or until such time as participant is selected as a winner.
3. How to Enter: To enter, go to www.seahawks.com/toyota or visit one of the participating Western Washington Toyota Dealerships noted below during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the instructions to enter. Limit one (1) entry per person during Sweepstakes Period. By submitting an entry form, the submitting party will be automatically entered in the drawings for both this Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes and the corresponding Toyota Tundra Giveaway (see Official Rules at www.seahawks.com/toyota)). An individual’s selection as a winner in one of the Giveaways shall have no impact on that individual’s eligibility or odds of winning with respect to the other Giveaway.
PARTICIPATING WESTERN WASHINGTON TOYOTA DEALERSHIPS
- Foothills Pontiac-Buick-Toyota (1881 Bouslog Road, Burlington, WA 98233)
- Rodland Toyota (6816 Evergreen Way, Everett WA 98203)
- Toyota of Olympia (6969 Tyee Drive SW, Tumwater WA 98512)
- Toyota of Puyallup, Inc. (1400 River Road Puyallup WA 98371)
- Toyota of Bellingham (1100 Iowa Street Bellingham WA 98229)
- Toyota of Bellevue (3080 148th Avenue, SE, Suite A, Bellevue WA 98007)
- Wilder Toyota, Inc. (43 Jetta Way, Port Angeles WA 98362)
- Toyota of Renton (150 SW 7th, Renton WA 98057)
- Titus-Will Toyota Sales (3606 South Sprague Avenue, Tacoma WA 98411)
- Doxon Toyota (3405 North Auburn Way, Auburn WA 98002)
- Burien Toyota (15025 First Avenue South, Burien WA 98148)
- Marysville Toyota (16120 Smokey Point Blvd, Marysville WA 98271)
- Five Star Chevy/Toyota (212 South Boone Street, Aberdeen WA 98520)
- Toyota of Seattle (1925 Airport Way South, Seattle WA 98134)
- Heartland Toyota (901 Westhills Blvd, Bremerton WA 98312)
- Toyota of Tacoma (7815 South Tacoma Way, Tacoma WA 98409)
- Toyota of Kirkland (12612 NE 124th Street, Kirkland WA 98034)
- Magic Toyota (21300 Highway 99 South, Edmonds WA 98026)
- Toyota Lake City (13355 Lake City Way NE, Seattle WA 98125)
- Town Toyota (500 3rd Street SE, East Wenatchee WA 98802)
- I-5 Toyota (1950 NW Louisiana Avenue, Chehalis WA 98532)
If participating in this Sweepstakes via your mobile device (which service may only be available via select devices and participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter), you may be charged for standard data use from your mobile device according to the terms in your wireless service provider’s data plan. Normal airtime and carrier charges and other charges may apply to data use and will be billed on your wireless device bill or deducted from your pre-paid balance. Wireless carrier rates vary, so you should contact your wireless carrier for information on your specific data plan.
4. Identity of Entrant: All entries must be submitted by the individual entrant. Bulk or automated entries will be disqualified (including entries made using any script, macro, bot, or promotional service). Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email account. Any attempt to obtain additional entries through fraud or other illegitimate means will result in disqualification, at Sponsor’s discretion.
In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted with the entry. An “authorized account holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that a potential winner is the authorized account holder of the account associated with the winning entry.
5. Selection and Notification of Winner: Approximately ten (10) days prior to each Seattle Seahawks regular season home game (“Seahawks Game”), Sponsor will select the name of two (2) potential winners of the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of that date. Details regarding winner selection, ticket dates, and notification dates can be found in the table in Section 6 below.
Each potential winner will be notified via phone and/or email approximately ten (10) days prior to each Seahawks Game (as detailed in table shown below in Section 6). To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Sponsor may require each potential winner to sign and return, as specified by Sponsor, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. The prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner if (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address or the potential winner does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours of being notified by Sponsor; (ii) any required documents are not returned as specified by Sponsor, such as the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release; or (iii) potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated.. A maximum of two (2) alternate drawings may be held for each prize, after which the remaining prize(s) will not be awarded. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the above selection process from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims.
Verification of Potential Winner: EACH POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A PRIZE WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE AND NO FURTHER ACTION IS NEEDED.
6. Prize: Following each drawing (see “Selectio Date” below), two (2) winners will each receive two (2) Toyota Fan Deck tickets to the next upcoming Seahawks Game (as detailed in table below). There will be fourteen (14) total winners over the course of seven (7) individual home games (two winners per game). Retail Value (“_RV_”) of each prize (2 tickets) is $224.00. The odds of winning each prize (two tickets) are 2: total number of elibible entries as of drawing date.
Restrictions: ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges of any prize (including for cash) will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize within 30 days of the date on which the prize was claimed. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or prize components. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Sweepstakes.
ALL DISCRETIONARY COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Sponsor will not provide any compensation or reimbursement for ancillary costs incurred at the option of the winner including, but not limited to, ground or air transportation, lodging, in-room charges, spending money, meals, and/or taxes.
Prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
7. Disclaimer: Sponsor, the NFL Entities (as defined below), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, public relations firms, employees and advertising, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) phone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures beyond Sponsor’s or the Released Parties’ reasonable control; (c) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor or the Released Parties by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
8. Limitations of Liability; Releases: By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR FROM ANY SUCH CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION FROM ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, DEATH, LOSS OR OTHER LIABILITY EITHER AT LAW OR EQUITY WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ASSERTED OR NOT ASSERTED THAT MAY ARISE FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATE TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE AWARDING, ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF A RELEASED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES (JOINTLY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE EXCEED $10. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION WILL NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY PRODUCTS RENTED FROM THE SPONSOR, OR FOR THE RELEASED PARTIES’ GROSS NEGLIGENCE, INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, OR FOR FRAUD.
THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, ITS MEMBER PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUBS (INCLUDING FOOTBALL NORTHWEST LLC D/B/A SEATTLE SEAHAWKS), NFL VENTURES, INC., NFL VENTURES, L.P., NFL PROPERTIES, LLC, NFL ENTERPRISES LLC AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “NFL ENTITIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS GIVEAWAY OR THE AWARD OF ANY PRIZE(S). THE NFL ENTITIES HAVE NOT OFFERED OR SPONSORED THIS GIVEAWAY IN ANY WAY.
9. Use of Use of Winner's Name, Likeness, etc.: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission for the Released Parties to use your name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By entering this Sweepstakes, you consent to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Sweepstakes.
11. Winner List; Rules Request: For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope for arrival after December 17, 2019 and before December 29, 2020 to the address listed in Section 15 below, Attn: Toyota Ticket Giveaway. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.seahawks.com/toyota or send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to the address listed in Section 15 below, Attn: Toyota Ticket Giveaway.
12. Intellectual Property Notice: All Toyota-related trademarks are trademarks of Western Washington Toyota Dealers Advertising Association (“Toyota”). All Seahawks-related trademarks are trademarks of Football Northwest LLC d/b/a Seattle Seahawks (“FNW”). The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2019 by FNW. All rights reserved.
13. Disputes: EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF WASHINGTON OR THE APPROPRIATE STATE COURT LOCATED IN KING COUNTY, WASHINGTON. THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES. YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
14. General Conditions: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or any entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes, or Sponsorotherwise becomes (in its discretion) incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, tamper with the operation of the Sweepstakes or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other entrant (as determined in Sponsor’sdiscretion) are subject to disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual to deliberately damage any website associated with this Sweepstakes or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil law and Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received that contain inappropriate or offensive content. Sponsor’sfailure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of said provision(s). Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. The use of the terms “include” or “including” in these Official Rules is illustrative and not limiting.
15. Sponsor and Promoter: Western Washington Toyota Dealers Advertising Association (10900 NE 4th Street, Suite 1500, Bellevue, WA, 98004-5873).