Tostitos® Seahawks Homefield Advantage
Tostitos® Seahawks Homefield Advantage
Tostitos® Seahawks Homefield Advantage
Tostitos® is sending Blitz and the Sea Gals to award the ultimate Seahawks experience to one lucky winner. Enter for a chance to win!
How It Works
- Enter your information below.
- Post a picture showing us how you get ready for game day. Do you have a lucky jersey? A favorite football snack? A must-do halftime ritual?
- The winner will receive four (4) tickets to cheer on the Seahawks at a home game, a concession stand voucher and a Pro Shop gift card to get some new Seahawks gear.
- The grand prize will be delivered to the winner by Blitz and members of the Sea Gals.
Open: September 12, 2018
Closed: October 13, 2018
TOSTITO'S SEAHAWKS HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Tostitos' Seahawks Homefield Advantage Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Frito-Lay, Inc. ("Sponsor"), 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas 75024-4099, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC ("Administrator"), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on September 2, 2018 at 12:00 AM Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on October 13, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM PT ("Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor's computer is the Sweepstakes official clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered only to legal U.S. residents of Washington who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, the NFL Entities (as defined below) and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes Entities"), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Void outside Washington and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES:There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes as outlined below:
A. Upload a Photo Online: Internet access and a valid e-mail address are required to participate. During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant (an "Entrant") must logon to www.Seahawks.com/Tostitos (the "Website") and register by entering the information requested on the registration form, which may include without limitation: his/her first and last name (initials are not permitted), valid e-mail address, complete mailing address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), date of birth, telephone number, and affirmation that he/she is at least eighteen (18) years old and has read and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Once Entrant completes the registration and agrees to the Official Rules, he/she must follow the links and instructions to upload one (1) photograph showing how he/she "likes to game day" ("Photo"). Upon successful submission of the registration information and Photo upload, Entrant will receive one (1) entry ("Entry") into the Sweepstakes.
By submitting a Photo, Entrant grants Sponsor, Football Northwest LLC d/b/a Seattle Seahawks (the "Seahawks"), and their respective agents an unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license and right, but not obligation, to publish, reproduce, exhibit, use, publicly display, distribute, edit, crop or otherwise exploit and create derivative works of the Photo (as well as any name or likeness embodied therein) in any way, in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without limitation, and without further consideration or approvals. Each Entrant waives any intellectual property rights, publicity/privacy rights or other legal or moral rights relating to such use. BY SUBMITTING A PHOTO, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE PHOTO, along with his/her first name, AND last initial, MAY BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO OTHER PAGES ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, ETC., THE INTERNET, TELEVISION, RADIO, AND PRINT AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION, AND ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEIR ENTRIES MAY BE REPOSTED BY THE PUBLIC OR OPEN TO PUBLIC COMMENTARY, FOR WHICH SPONSOR AND THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE.
B. Twitter or Instagram: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible Entrant may follow the steps below to receive one (1) Sweepstakes Entry:
*i. *Sign into his/her Twitter or Instagram account (Entrant may create a Twitter or Instagram account for free if he/she does not already have one);
*ii. *Become a follower of @FritoLayContest on Twitter or Instagram (if not already following @FritoLayContest). There is no charge to sign up for Twitter or Instagram or to follow @FritoLayContest; and
*iii. *Compose a new Tweet or Instagram post telling us "how you game day", including the hashtag "#TostitosSeahawksSweepstakes" to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Entry and Photo Requirements: All Entries and Photos must comply with the following restrictions:
· Photo must be in one of the following formats: .JPEG, .JPG, .GIF, or .PNG;
· Photo must not exceed 5 MB;
· Entry on Twitter or Instagram must contain the hashtag "#TostitosSeahawksSweepstakes";
· Photo/Entry must be an original work;
· Entry must be in English (except for commonly understood foreign words);
· Photo/Entry cannot have been published previously by any party other than the Entrant;
· Photo/Entry must be suitable for publication (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent);
· Photo/Entry cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by any third party, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, other than the Sponsors';
· Photo/Entry cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images);
· Photo/Entry cannot include the name, likeness, photograph, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without written permission from that person;
· Photo/Entry cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
· Photo/Entry cannot promote illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
· Photo/Entry cannot describe or depict any illegal activity or violation of any state or federal law;
· Photo/Entry must not include any personally identifiable information (full name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.);
· Photo/Entry must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that contains prohibited content which shall include, but is not limited to, content that promotes, suggests, or encourages:
o gambling, including without limitation, any content related to online casinos, sports books, bingo or poker;
o the use of prostitution, pornography, nudity, profanity or other adult content, or violence;
o the taking up of arms or terrorist activities directed against any person, government or entity or otherwise challenge or seek to overthrow any government;
· Photo/Entry must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way.
If any Photo/Entry fails to comply with any of these Entry Requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the Entrant at Sponsor's sole discretion.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant understands that he or she is providing his or her information to Sponsor and not to Twitter, Inc. ("Twitter") or Instagram, Inc. ("Instagram"). Further, Entrant specifically agrees to release Twitter and Instagram from any and all liability associated with this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram, or any of their affiliates.
IMPORTANT:Message and data rates may apply if an Entrant enters this SWEEPSTAKES on his/her mobile device. Not all mobile telephone/wireless providers carry the service necessary to participate in thIS SWEEPSTAKES. Entrants should consult their wireless provider's pricing plans. Mobile entry is not required to enter or win A prize in thIS SWEEPSTAKES.
LIMIT: There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry.If an Entrant enters more than one (1) time per day, only the first Entry for such day will be included in the Sweepstakes.
4. RANDOM DRAWING:On or about October 15, 2018, Sponsor's representatives, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, will randomly select a total of one (1) potential grand prize winner and one (1) potential first prize, provided a sufficient number of entries are received, from among all eligible Entries received. Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE, AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A. Grand Prize (1): The grand prize winner will receive four (4) tickets (for winner and three  friends ages eighteen  or older) to the Seahawks home game on December 30, 2018 (seats and game date determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), a $200 Seahawks' Pro Shop gift card, and a $50 concession voucher for use at CenturyLink Field ("Grand Prize"). The Grand Prize will be delivered to the winner on or around November 11, 2018 by the Seahawks' mascot, Blitz, and by members of the Seahawks' cheer squad, The Sea Gals, The approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is $1,476. TRANSPORTATION, PARKING, LODGING AND MEALS NOT INCLUDED IN THE GRAND PRIZE. Only one (1) Grand Prize will be available in the Sweepstakes.
B. First Prize (1): The first prize winner will receive a helmet autographed by a Seahawks player (Seahawks player determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) ("First Prize"). The ARV of the First Prize is $350. Only one (1) First Prize will be available in the Sweepstakes.
C. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
D. General: Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason. The Grand Prize winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the Grand Prize winner is unable to use due to inability to attend the scheduled game or cancellation of the event, but tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. The Grand Prize winner agrees that event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the applicable winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Sponsor and/or the Seahawks reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner and/or his/her guest(s) if either winner or his/her guest(s) violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event.
In no event will more than one (1) Grand Prize and one (1) First Prize be awarded during the Sweepstakes Period. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize, or component thereof, of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or a prize component.
6. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE:Potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential winner will be notified by a Direct Message from @FritoLayContest on Twitter or Instagram with instructions on how to claim a prize. Each potential winner must respond to the Direct Message winner notification within twenty-four (24) hours or may, at the Sponsor's sole discretion, be disqualified. The Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents within two (2) calendar days from the date of attempted notification or the Grand Prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of potential winner's right to claim his/her prize, and may result in his/her prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, or the winner notification is returned as undeliverable or a potential winner fails to respond to a winner notification within the timeframe specified in such winner notification, or if a potential winner does not answer the initial notification, the prize may be forfeited. If a prize is forfeited for any reason, Sponsor may, at the Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion, select an alternate potential winner at random from among the remaining pool of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, time permitting. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded. The First Prize will be mailed to the verified winner at the address provided upon verification (PO Boxes not allowed). Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of each prize. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner, which shall include the Grand Prize winner's inability to attend the game on the date set forth above, will be forfeited. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for his/her prize. Sponsor will issue a 1099-MISC for the Grand Prize winner. ARVs are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of the prizes may fluctuate. The winners are not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely each winner's responsibility. The prizes will only be awarded to verified winners.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree the Sweepstakes Entities, the NFL Entities (as defined below), Twitter, Instagram, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents ("Released Parties") are not responsible for any and all liabilities, including, but not limited to, lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or undeliverable e-mail notifications or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing, or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or inaccurate capture of Sweepstakes-related information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any website users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to any Sweepstakes-related website(s). Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize. Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for Entries entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device; for any Entries in excess of the stated limit; or for Entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such Entries will, at Sponsor's sole discretion, be disqualified.
If for any reason, Sponsor believes the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems random, fair and reasonable. Notice of such cancelation, termination, or modification of the Sweepstakes shall be posted at www.seahawks.com/Tostitos. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys' fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the Entrant's Entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes materials; (d) acceptance, receipt, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, nonuse, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (e) change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor's control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or other cause beyond any of the Released Parties' control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules; (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Sweepstakes; (g) human error; (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of an Entry; (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of any social media platform or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an Entrant; and (j) interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, or any other Sweepstakes-related websites or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including prize components, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusions of implied warranties, therefore some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
8. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JAMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF ("JAMS RULES"). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN MICHIGAN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEYS' FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORTING TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, each Entrant agrees to allow Sponsor, the Seahawks, and their respective designees the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and likeness, voice recording, video images and all related footage, and statements for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide, including but not limited to on television (including live television), radio, the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
11. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as a potential winner, revocation of his/her prize. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and will result in the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by a Force Majeure event, Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without any further obligation. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted at the participating retail locations. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award a prize in a random drawing from among all valid and eligible Entries received up to the time of such cancellation, providing a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
12. WINNERS LIST:To obtain the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: The Tostitos' Seahawks Homefield Advantage Sweepstakes - Winners List Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winner List requests must be received by December 13, 2018.
Sponsor: Frito-Lay, Inc., 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas 75024-4099.
Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. All rights reserved.
Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Twitter or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Twitter or Instagram.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs (including Football Northwest LLC d/b/a the Seattle Seahawks), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC and NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
All snack-related trademarks are owned by Frito-Lay North America, Inc. © 2018.