Muckleshoot's Seahawks Ticket Giveaway Official Rules
Muckleshoot's Seahawks Ticket Giveaway Official Rules
How to get an entry:
- Guest must be at least 21 years of age, a member of Muckleshoot Rewards to participate.
- Participants may obtain one (1) free physical entry at Muckleshoot Rewards Center on Sunday, December 4, 2022, from 12:00pm – 2:00pm.
How to be selected:
- Participants must print their Muckleshoot Rewards number on the back of their drawing entry and deposit it into the drawing drum.
- The drawing drum will be located at Caesars Sportsbook at Muckleshoot Casino.
- Drawing drum will close at 2:15PM on Sunday, December 4, 2022.
- Any promotional ticket(s) that have been modified and/or duplicated will be subject for immediate disqualification.
- A physical drawing for two (2) verified winners will be held at approximately 3:00pm (Halftime during Seahawks game) on Sunday, December 4, 2022, at Caesars Sportsbook at Muckleshoot Casino.
- Any entry drawn without a Muckleshoot Rewards number or is illegible will be considered void and another entry will be drawn.
- Participants must be present to win and will have five (5) minutes to come to the Caesars Sportsbook at Muckleshoot Casino to be verified. If a participant does not claim their winning entry within five (5) minutes, the winning entry will be forfeited, and another participant will be drawn.
- One (1) winner per award.
- Re-draws will continue until two (2) winners are verified.
- Each verified winner will be awarded a total of two (2) admission tickets to the Seahawks game on Sunday, December 11, 2022, at Lumen Field.
- A total of four (4) Seahawks game tickets.
- Valued up to $1,000 each
- No cash option
- Tickets are exclusive to admission, only.
- All Participants must show their Muckleshoot Rewards card and valid photo identification to be verified.
- The Muckleshoot Indian Tribe (Tribe), any other sponsor and their affiliated entities and their respective officers and employees shall be released and discharged from any and all claims, losses, injuries, demands, or actions which arise out of or are in any way related to the prize(s), the receipt, use, or enjoyment of the prize(s), or damages or losses related to the tournament.
- The Tribe reserves the right to postpone, suspend or terminate the tournament or amend the rules at any time without notice to participants.
- By entering or participating in the tournament, participants grant the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe and its affiliated entities the right to use their names, likeness or voice for promotional purposes without further compensation or permission.
- Prizes may not be traded or transferred. Substitution of cash, or equivalent for noncash prizes - unless expressly stated in the contest rules - are not permitted, provided that, in the event the Tribe at its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute cash in the event a noncash prize becomes unavailable. In accepting a prize, the winner accepts the prize "as is" with no warranties.
- Winners will be required to present valid photo identification acceptable to the Tribe, social security number, and complete an IRS Form W-9 and a winner release form before a prize will be awarded. Failure to provide required identification and complete required IRS Form W-9 and a winner release may result in forfeiture of prizes.
- Participants acknowledge that prizes may be subject to tax withholding requirements under applicable federal regulations and that payouts may be reduced due to withholding requirements. Winners agree to pay all expenses, taxes and fees not included in the prize. The Tribe will report winnings in excess of $600 in cash or fair market value during a calendar year to the IRS and such winners will receive an IRS Form 1099.
- For tournaments that require physical participation, selected participants who are physically unable to participate may designate a person other than an employee of Muckleshoot Casino Resort or Bingo to participate on their behalf.
- For promotions that require physical participation: All game pieces will be shuffled thoroughly by a team member of Muckleshoot Casino Resort. Then, randomly arranged on the game board by a different team member of Muckleshoot Casino Resort, ensuring content of any game piece is not visible to anyone from any angle.
- Participants are responsible for hearing tournament announcements and the Tribe shall not be responsible in any manner for the failure of a participant to hear or respond to tournament announcements. If the tournament involves a drawing, in case of public address system failure the drawing may continue and in such event the selected participant's name will be announced without amplification at the drawing location.
- The Tribe is not responsible for lost or stolen entries, or coupons, computer malfunctions or other incidents resulting in loss of entries.
- The Tribe is not responsible for inability to enter a tournament or a drawing due to long lines or other causes.
- Employees of Muckleshoot Casino Resort and Bingo are not eligible to participate in tournaments or drawings.
- Entries are not transferrable.
- Violation of tournament rules may result in disqualification.
- All game/rule inquiries will be initially handled by the Marketing Department. Any Participant dissatisfied with a Marketing Department decision/ruling in a promotion may, within thirty (30) days of the disputed decision/ruling, submit their complaint in the form of a written petition for relief to the Muckleshoot Gaming Commission. The Marketing Department's decision/ruling on any matter within the promotion will be final unless a timely written petition is filed with the Muckleshoot Gaming Commission.
- Awarded Free Play must be played at least once through any valid video gaming device. All Free Play awards will expire 30 days after activation.
The Muckleshoot Indian Tribe (Tribe), any other sponsor and their affiliated entities, *the NFL Entities (as defined below), and each of their respective officers and employees shall be released and discharged from any and all claims, losses, injuries, demands, or actions which arise out of or are in any way related to the prize(s), the receipt, use, or enjoyment of the prize(s), or damages or losses related to the tournament.
*The National Football League, its member professional football clubs (including Football Northwest LLC d/b/a the Seattle Seahawks), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LL and NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Giveaway or any prize(s) awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Giveaway in any way.