#CliffsGamedaySweeps, presented by CarMax
#CliffsGamedaySweeps, presented by CarMax
Enter For Your Chance To Win
2023 Cliff Avril Gameday Experience Sweepstakes Presented by CarMax – Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES (defined below). A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS ARE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE. THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND THE SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR, SO READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING.
The 2023 CLIFF AVRIL GAMEDAY EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES PRESENTED BY CARMAX ("Sweepstakes") starts at 12:00 noon Pacific Time ("PT") on 10/23/23 and ends 11:59 pm PT on 12/1/23 ("Entry Period").
The sponsor ("Sponsor") of the Sweepstakes is CarMax Enterprise Services, LLC, 12800 Tuckahoe Creek Parkway, Richmond, VA 23238. The Sweepstakes is subject to these official rules (the "Official Rules") and by entering, entrant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions herein and to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the State of Washington, U.S. (the "Eligibility Area"), who as of the date of their Entry (defined below) into the Sweepstakes are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Wasserman Media Group, LLC, the NFL Entities (as defined below), and each of the foregoing entities' affiliates, and any other Sponsor-authorized designees associated with the design, administration, prize supplying or prize fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), as well as members of such employees', officers' or directors' immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, grandchildren) or household members of each employee (whether or not related), are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is void outside the Eligibility Area and where prohibited or restricted by law. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or X (formerly known as Twitter). Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, eligible individuals ("you" or "your") may enter online by visiting the website www.seahawks.com/carmax (the "Entry Site") and following the directions for entry in the Sweepstakes by inputting your personal information (first and last name, street address (no P.O. boxes), city, state, zip code, daytime telephone number, date of birth and email address), agreeing to the Official Rules and clicking "Submit." By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree that your Entry (defined below) conforms to the provisions of each section of the Official Rules.
By successfully completing the foregoing and subject to the Entry deadlines and Entry limitations detailed herein, you will receive an "Entry" in the Sweepstakes.
NOTE: THERE IS A LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON PER EMAIL ADDRESS PER DAY FOR THE SWEEPSTAKES.
Each individual submitting a valid Entry may be referred to hereafter as an "Entrant."
Any attempt by any Entrant to enter more than the stated number of times by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other impermissible methods will void that Entrant's Entry and such Entrant may be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor or its designee. Use of any automated system to participate in the Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, illegible, or otherwise defective, deficient or impermissible Entries, for postage-due mail, or for computer or wireless device hardware or software failures, malfunctions, errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, electronic, computer, mechanical, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the submission or processing of Entries, the announcement or notification of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials.
The Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes and will be the sole indicator of when the Entry Period begins and ends.
All federal, state, and local rules and regulations apply.
For purposes of this Sweepstakes, an Entry is "received" online when the Sponsor's server records the Entry information. Proof of sending (such as an automated computer receipt confirming Entry or "thanks for entering" message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of an Entry for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Illegible and/or incomplete Entries and Entries submitted by Entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Those who do not follow all the instructions or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Three (3) potential Prize Winners (defined below in Section 5) will be selected in a random drawing to be held on/about 12/4/23 by representatives of the Sponsor. Decisions and determinations of Sponsor are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Prospective Prize Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone (as determined by Sponsor) on/about 12/4/23. Prospective Prize Winners will each be required to execute and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and (except where prohibited) Publicity Release as well as a completed IRS #W9 form within five (5) calendar days or such prize may be forfeited by prospective Prize Winner and an alternate prospective Prize Winner may, at Sponsor's sole discretion, be selected in a subsequent random drawing. Alternate prospective Prize Winners will be subject to these same Winner Selection rules stated in this Section 4. Upon any prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. In addition, each Prize Winner's guest must complete and return a notarized liability/publicity release within this same stated time period. If a Prize Winner's guest is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, such minor's winning-named parent/legal guardian must execute and return all releases on behalf of said minor.
If any prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable for any reason, Sponsor may decide, in its discretion, to award such prize to an alternate eligible Entrant or if time does not permit (in Sponsor's opinion) to not award such prize. Inability to deliver prize notification or prize to prospective Prize Winner also constitutes prize forfeiture, which will not result in any compensation.
Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) granted to Sweepstakes Entities to use the applicable Prize Winner's name, likeness, photograph, portrait, picture, voice, biographical information and/or statements for publicity, advertising, trade and promotional purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes in any and all media and manner and by any and all means now known or hereafter devised in perpetuity worldwide without additional compensation or limitation of any kind, and without the need to get any further consent.
Prizes are not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash. No substitution for a prize by a Prize Winner will be allowed. Prizes may not be sold, bartered or exchanged by Prize Winners. Prizes are provided "as is" and without any warranty of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these exclusions. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize or components of a prize. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. By accepting a prize, Prize Winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules. All Federal, state and local tax liabilities are the responsibility of the Prize Winners. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Sweepstakes. If, by reason of a printing or any other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules for the Sweepstakes, the number of Prize Winners as stated herein will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above (if time permits, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor) from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to but not limited to Prize element cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, pandemic or acts of terrorism.
Failure to respond to the attempted notification, return correctly executed documents or forms or to comply with any other provision herein, may result in the applicable Prize Winner being disqualified, the applicable prize forfeited and an alternate potential Prize Winner may or may not be selected at Sponsor's sole discretion.
5. PRIZES: A total of three (3) prizes are available to be awarded in this Sweepstakes to verified prize winners (each a "Prize Winner" and together the "Prize Winners") and each prize consists solely of two (2) Lower-Level tickets, one (1) parking pass, two (2) Seattle Seahawks swag bags ("Swag Bags"), and a pre-game meet & greet with Cliff Avril ("Pre-Game Meet & Greet") for the Seattle Seahawks home game currently scheduled for December 17, 2023 vs. the Philadelphia Eagles at Lumen Field ("December 17th Game"). The approximate retail value ("ARV") of each prize is $1,090. The total ARV of all prizes available to be awarded in the Sweepstakes is $3,270. Each Prize Winner must be one (1) of the ticket users attending the December 17th Game and Pre-Game Meet & Greet using the applicable prize. A minor must be accompanied by his or her winning-named parent or legal guardian. In the event that Prize Winner chooses to attend the December 17th Game awarded as part of the prize with no guest, no additional compensation will be made.
Note: Any and all transportation, accommodations, food, drinks, souvenirs that are not included in the prizing and any other expenses associated with the use of a prize are the sole responsibility of the applicable Prize Winner. No transportation to or from December 17th Game or any sort of accommodations will be provided by the Sweepstakes Entities as part of a prize. Specific seat locations awarded as part of the prize are at the sole discretion of Sweepstakes Entities, except that tickets will be considered Lower-Level as provided for in this Section 5. Each prize may be referred to hereafter individually as a "Prize" and collectively, as "Prizes". Sponsor is not responsible for providing refund/compensation if the December 17th Game provided as a portion of each Prize is cancelled or rescheduled, except at its discretion. Sponsor is not responsible if for any reason whatsoever, fans are not allowed in attendance at the December 17th Game provided as part of Prize. Sweepstakes Entities will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, or certificates or similar items once they are in the Prize Winner's possession. All Prize Tickets and/or passes are subject to Lumen Field's standard terms and conditions applicable to all holders of such tickets and passes.
In the event a Prize Winner and/or his/her guest (in attendance at the December 17th Game awarded as a portion of the Prize) engages in behavior during the December 17th Game awarded as part of the Prize that (as determined by Sponsor or Football Northwest LLC d/b/a Seattle Seahawks in their sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor, Seattle Seahawks, or any of their respective services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor and/or Seahawks reserve the right to eject the Prize Winner and/or guest from December 17th Game with no further obligations or compensation whatsoever to Prize Winner and/or guest (which may, in Sponsor's sole discretion, result in such Prize Winner's disqualification from the Sweepstakes and forfeiture of any (and/or all) remaining elements of the Prize. In the event a Prize Winner and/or his/her guest engages in behavior during the December 17th Game awarded as part of the Prize that (as determined by governmental authorities, Sponsor and/or Seattle Seahawks in their sole discretion) is considered to be illegal, tortious, or subjects Prize Winner or guest to arrest or detention, Sweepstakes Entities shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by Prize Winner or guest as a result of such conduct. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no liability for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from or arising out of any transportation related to the use of a Prize or any other aspect of Prize Winner's and/or guest's acceptance of or use of a Prize.
Awarding of each Prize is subject to the applicable Prize Winner's acceptance of all requisite conditions within these Official Rules and such Prize Winner's ability and agreement to grant the rights set forth in these Official Rules and all required documents detailed herein. EACH POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT OR A POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER IS NOT A WINNER OF A PRIZE OR CONSIDERED A PRIZE WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
Each Prize will be fulfilled after receipt of all required documentation and printing of applicable tickets and passes has been completed.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning a Prize are determined by the total number of eligible Entries received for the Sweepstakes.
7. RELEASES: The Sweepstakes Entities, Facebook, Inc., X, Inc. (formerly known as Twitter, inc.) and any and all Internet server(s) and access provider(s), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, "Releasees") are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including without limitation any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer or wireless device relating to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; inability to access the Entry Site or any other web site; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any web site or for any other reason whatsoever; typographical, printing or other errors; any other Sweepstakes related materials which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, or any combination thereof. Proof of attempting to submit an Entry is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, incomplete and Entries in excess of the limits stated above and mechanically reproduced Entries will be disqualified. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. False, fraudulent or deceptive Entries or acts shall render Entrants ineligible. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Rules.
8. GOVERNING LAW/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The internal substantive laws (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) of the Commonwealth of Virginia and the United States shall govern the validity and interpretation of these Official Rules and all other causes of action (whether sounding in contract or in tort) arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia and waive the right to have disputes arising out of the subject matter hereof adjudicated in any other forum.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANTS' REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. FORCE MAJEURE: Releasees shall not be liable to a Prize Winner or any other person for failure to supply a Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, network or computer problems, internet problems, hacking, computer viruses, unauthorized computer access, tampering, a national or global pandemic, or any other cause beyond Sponsor's sole control.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason this Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes Entry Site or any web site associated therewith (or any portion(s) thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of Entries in accordance with these Official Rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by Entrants (or others), fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual or Entrant implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor may conduct a random drawing to award the Prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Entry Site. The Releasees are not responsible for the actions of Entrants in connection with the Sweepstakes, including Entrants' attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or who Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption or damage may be disqualified, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Additionally, any attempt to cheat the Sweepstakes, as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor, may result in immediate disqualification of such Entrant, as well as other possible consequences, including disqualification from any and all existing and future sweepstakes, contests or other promotions. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Multiple Entrants may not share the same email address. If a dispute arises about who submitted an Entry, the applicable Entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder (defined below) of the email address used. The Authorized Account Holder of the email address is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address ("Authorized Account Holder"). A potential Prize Winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry and that all eligibility requirements are met.
In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an Entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected Entry will be deemed ineligible to win the applicable Prize. The Releasees are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in Entrant's email account to receive email messages. Also, the Releasees are not responsible, and may disqualify an Entrant, if his or her email address does not work or if it is changed without Entrant giving prior written notice to Sponsor.
NOTE: Entry must be made by the Entrant only as detailed above. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other web site or email address, including, but not limited to, commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. The use of any device or software to automate the Entry process is prohibited. Entries or other Sweepstakes materials that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late, misdirected, postage due, deceptive, in greater quantity than the limit stated above or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion.
12. No Injunctive Relief: EACH PARTICIPANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT HE/SHE SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, DISTRIBUTION OR EXPLOITATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE DECEMBER 17TH GAME OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT OR PROJECT OF SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES.
13. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES: (I) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ALL APPLICABLE LAWS; (II) TO WAIVE ANY RIGHTS TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY WITH RESPECT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ANY PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES; (III) WAIVE ALL OF HIS/HER RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING AGAINST ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES; AND (IV) TO RELEASE EACH OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR OTHER AUTHORIZED DESIGNEES FROM ANY LIABILITY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LIABILITY FOR ANY PROPERTY LOSS, DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, EXPENSE, ACCIDENT, DELAY, INCONVENIENCE OR IRREGULARITY) THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH, AS APPLICABLE: (A) ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (B) TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY OFFLINE OR WIRELESS SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL; (C) ACCEPTANCE OR POSSESSION, DEFECTS IN, USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE (OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF); (D) ANY CHANGE IN PRIZING AS PERMITTED HEREUNDER OR OTHERWISE DUE TO REASONS BEYOND ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES' CONTROL; (E) HUMAN ERROR; (F) INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION, RECEIPT, TRANSMISSION, CODING, TRANSCODING, OR COMPUTING OF ANY MATERIALS; (G) ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY, WIRELESS DEVICE, APPLICATION OR NETWORK, SOFTWARE, WIRELESS SERVICE PROVIDER, MAIL SERVICE, PRIVATE MAIL SERVICE OR COURIER UTILIZED BY ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES OR BY AN ENTRANT; (H) INTERRUPTION OR INABILITY TO ACCESS ANY WEB SITE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ENTRY SITE) OR APPLICATION DUE TO HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY OR OTHER PROBLEMS; (I) ANY LATE/LOST/DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSIONS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, AND/OR ANY OTHER ERRORS OR MALFUNCTIONS; (J) ANY WRONGFUL, NEGLIGENT, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACT OR OMISSION ON THE PART OF ANY OTHER ENTRANT OR INDIVIDUAL PURPORTING TO ACT ON BEHALF OF ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND/OR ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR AUTHORIZED DESIGNEES; (K) ANY WRONGFUL, NEGLIGENT, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACT OR OMISSION ON THE PART OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES; OR (L) ANY OTHER CAUSE, CONDITION OR EVENT WHATSOEVER BEYOND THE CONTROL OF ANY ONE OR MORE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES. THE PRIZE WINNER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO ANY PRIZE OR COMPONENT THEREOF BEYOND THE MANUFACTURER'S STATED WARRANTY.
14. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: The Official Rules will be available at the Entry Site during the Entry Period. For a copy of the list of Prize Winners ("Winners List") send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by 1/31/24 to 2023 CLIFF AVRIL GAMEDAY EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES PRESENTED BY CARMAX - WINNER LIST c/o Wasserman 1101 E. Whitaker Mill Rd., Suite #130, Raleigh, NC 27604.
SPONSOR: CarMax Enterprise Services, LLC, 12800 Tuckahoe Creek Parkway, Richmond, VA 23238.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs (including Football Northwest LLC d/b/a Seattle Seahawks), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC and NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
© 2023 CarMax Enterprise Services, LLC. CarMax® is a registered trademark of CarMax Enterprise Services, LLC. All NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League. All rights reserved
NO PURCHASE/PAYMENT NECESSARY. Sweepstakes starts 12:00pm PT on 10/23/23 & ends 11:59pm PT on 12/1/23. Open only to legal residents of the state of Washington, U.S. ("Eligibility Area") who are 18 or older with Internet access and valid email address. ARV of each prize: $1,090. Limit of 1 entry per day. See Official Rules at www.seahawks.com/carmax for complete details. Void outside Eligibility Area and where prohibited. Sponsor: CarMax Enterprise Services, LLC
SHORTER ABBREVIATED RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 11:59pm PT 12/1/23. Must be legal WA State resident 18+ with internet access & email address. Limit 1 entry/day. See rules at www.seahawks.com/carmax*.*