Win an NFL 100 Experience of a Lifetime
12s, we want to know: what would your perfect day with Cliff Avril would look like? What would you do and where would you go? Maybe to a Seahawks game, play some video games, or go see the practice facility? The possibilities are endless!
Tell us what your Experience of a Lifetime with Cliff Avril would include by posting a description and photo using #Seahawks_fancontest #nfl100contest #contest on Instagram or Twitter for your chance to win your perfect day in real life.
How It Works
-- Set your account to “public”
-- On your Instagram or Twitter account, post a photo and written description of what your perfect day with Seahawks Legend Cliff Avril would look like
-- Use the hashtags #Seahawks_fancontest, #nfl100contest, and #contest in your post (entries must include all three hashtags for eligibility)
-- One (1) winner will be selected on August 19, 2019 based on creativity of submission and passion for the Seahawks
Need some inspiration? Here's what a fellow 12 shared:
"Cliff Avril has a special place in my heart as his jersey was my first ever Seahawks jersey and he signed it before my first game at CenturyLink Field! I woke up extra early and made sure I was the first person outside the tunnel to wait for my signature and I will never forget that day! My perfect day with Cliff Avril would start by me and best friend being picked up at my house in a stretch limo and dropped off at the front entrance of CenturyLink Field for gameday. Cliff would meet us there and give us a VIP tour of the stadium including the locker room! We would get a private shopping spree at The Pro Shop to buy all the latest gear to wear on gameday. Then, we'd hangout with Cliff on the field before the game and sit in a private suite and watch the Hawks win together! #Seahawks_fancontest #nfl100contest #contest"
NFL 100 EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME CONTEST
*Important: Please read these Official Rules before entering this Contest (the “_Contest_”). By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below. *
*NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. *
Contest void where prohibited by law. Subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws.
1. *Eligibility:* The Contest is open only to legal residents of Washington state who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
Directors, officers, members, managers, and employees of Football Northwest LLC d/b/a Seattle Seahawks (“Sponsor”), Instagram, Inc., Twitter, Inc., the National Football League and its member clubs (collectively, the “NFL”), and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising, promotional, public relations, and fulfillment agencies, consultants, legal counsel, website providers, web masters, and immediate family members (spouses, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and “step” child, wherever they may live) of each are not eligible to win any prize. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the manner and format designated below. CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, INSTAGRAM, INC. or TWITTER, INC.
2. Contest Period: *The Contest starts at 12:00am Pacific Time (“PT”) on August 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59pm PT on August 15, 2019 (the “_Contest Period_*”). All entries must be received during the Contest Period and meet other requirements in these Official Rules to be eligible to win a prize. Sponsor’s or its designee’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
*3. How to Enter: *To enter, complete the steps as instructed for one or both of the following methods of entry during the Contest Period:
a. Instagram Method of Entry: (i) Log-in or join Instagram at www.instagram.com (joining Instagram is free); (ii) set your account to “public”; (iii) post a photo and written description of what your perfect day with Cliff Avril would look like on your Instagram account; and (iv) use the hashtags #Seahawks_fancontest, #nfl100contest, and #contest in your post.
- Twitter Method of Entry: (i) Log-in or join Twitter at www.twitter.com (Tweets must be set to “public” and joining Twitter is free); (ii) post a photo and written description of what your perfect day with Cliff Avril would look like on your Twitter account; (iii) use the hashtags #Seahawks_fancontest, #nfl100contest, and #contest in your post; and (iv) tag @Seahawks in your post.
By submitting an entry as instructed through any of the above methods (“Submission”), you agree that your Submission conforms to the Guidelines and Restrictions detailed below. Sponsor may choose to remove any Submission or disqualify you from the Contest if it believes that your Submission fails to conform with the Guidelines and Restrictions. Upon completion of entry steps and compliance with the Guidelines and Restrictions, you will automatically receive one entry into the Contest.
Limit: ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER METHOD OF ENTRY DURING CONTEST PERIOD (for a total of two possible entries per person during the Contest Period). Any attempt to obtain additional entries, including through multiple or duplicate accounts will result in disqualification.
Submission Guidelines and Restrictions
a. Your Submission must not supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading information.
b. Your Submission must be your original creation and be owned 100% by you, or, alternatively, you must have the full rights to grant the license and other rights that you grant to Sponsor in Section 10 below.
c. Your Submission must not (in Sponsor’s discretion): (i) violate any third-party rights, including copyrights, trademark rights, or rights of privacy and publicity; (ii) contain disparaging or defamatory statements; (iii) include threats to any person, place, business, or group; (iv) be obscene, offensive, or indecent; (v) depict any risky behavior; (vi) contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and/or (vii) contain unauthorized third-party trademarks or logos.
If participating in this Contest via your mobile device (which service may only be available via select devices and participating wireless carriers, and is not required to enter), you may be charged for standard data use from your mobile device according to the terms in your wireless service provider’s data plan. Normal airtime and carrier charges and other charges may apply to data use and will be billed on your wireless device bill or deducted from your pre-paid balance. Wireless carrier rates vary, so you should contact your wireless carrier for information on your specific data plan.
*4. Identity of Entrant: *All Submissions must be submitted by the individual entrant. Bulk or automated entries will be disqualified (including entries made using any script, macro, bot, or promotional service). Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email account. Any attempt to obtain additional entries through fraud or other illegitimate means will result in disqualification, at Sponsor’s discretion.
In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the account on which the Submission is made. An “authorized account holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the winning entry.
5. Selection and Notification of Winner: *On or about August 19, 2019, a panel of judges selected at Sponsor’s discretion will score each Submission based on the following criteria (“_Judging Criteria_*”):
1) Creativity of Submission (50%); and
2) Passion for the Seahawks (50%).
The top scoring Submission will be deemed the potential winner. Odds of winning a prize depend on number and quality of eligible entries received.
The potential winner will be notified on or about August 19, 2019 via direct message from @Seahawks via the social media platform through which they submitted their entry. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Sponsor may require the potential winner to sign and return, as specified by Sponsor, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If (i) the potential winner does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours of being notified by Sponsor; (ii) any required documents are not returned as specified by Sponsor, such as the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release; or (iii) if potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner in accordance with the Judging Criteria. Only two (2) alternate winners will be selected for the prize, after which the prize will not be awarded. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, the prize(s) will be awarded to the person with the highest scoring Submission in accordance with the above Judging Criteria from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the prizes available.
Verification of Potential Winner: THE POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A PRIZE WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE AND NO FURTHER ACTION IS NEEDED.
6. Prize: *One (1) winner will receive a Seahawks gameday experience prize package for two (2) (the “Prize”) for the September 22, 2019 Seahawks game in Seattle, WA (the “Game”). Prize will include, but may not be limited to, a private shopping spree at The Pro Shop (shopping spree value to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), two (2) suite-level tickets to the Game, pre-game sideline access, access to the post-game press conference and a meet-and-greet with Seahawks legend Cliff Avril. Approximate Retail Value (“_ARV_*”) of Prize: $10,000.
Prize Restrictions: ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges of any prize (including for cash) will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value for any prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or prize components. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Contest.
All costs not explicitly set forth in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner, and Sponsor will not provide any compensation or reimbursement for these costs, including air transportation, hotel accommodations, spending money, meals, and/or other ancillary costs.
Except for applicable manufacturer’s standard warranties, the prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
7. Disclaimer: Sponsor, the NFL, Instagram, Inc., Twitter, Inc., and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, public relations firms, employees and advertising, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) phone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures beyond Sponsor or the Released Parties’ reasonable control; (c) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor or the Released Parties by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
*8. Limitations of Liability; Releases: By entering the Contest, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. *
ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR FROM ANY SUCH CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION FROM ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, DEATH, LOSS OR OTHER LIABILITY EITHER AT LAW OR EQUITY WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ASSERTED OR NOT ASSERTED THAT MAY ARISE FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATE TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR THE AWARDING, ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF A RELEASED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES (JOINTLY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE EXCEED $10. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION WILL NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY PRODUCTS RENTED FROM THE SPONSOR, OR FOR THE RELEASED PARTIES’ GROSS NEGLIGENCE, INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, OR FOR FRAUD.
*9. Use of Winner's Name, Likeness, etc.: *To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, entry into the Contest constitutes permission to use your name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By entering this Contest, you consent to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Contest.
10. License to Submission: By entering the Contest and providing your Submission in connection with the Contest, you hereby grant to Sponsor and to the National Football League (“NFL”) a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, nonexclusive license to publish, reproduce, display, perform, distribute, adapt, edit, modify, translate, create derivative works based upon, and otherwise use and sublicense your Submission, or any portion thereof (including your name and likeness as shown and conveyed in the Submission), in connection with the Contest and for other advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes, and to incorporate Submissions, in whole or in part, into other works in any manner, form, media or technology now known or later developed. Sponsor will have no obligation to publish or use or retain any Submission you submit or to return any such Submission to you. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to obtain all permissions and releases necessary for the grant of the rights contained in this paragraph. You agree to take, at Sponsor's expense, any further action (including execution of affidavits, tax forms, and other documents) reasonably requested by Sponsor to effect, perfect or confirm Sponsor's rights as set forth above in this paragraph. You will not be entitled to compensation for any use by Sponsor, NFL, or their agents, licensees or assignees, of your Submission.
*12. Winner List; Rules Request: *For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope for arrival after August 19, 2019 and before August 19, 2020 to the address listed in Section 16 below, Attn: NFL 100 Experience of a Lifetime Contest. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.Seahawks.com/NFL100experience or send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to the address listed in Section 16 below, Attn: NFL 100 Experience of a Lifetime Contest.
*13. Intellectual Property Notice: *All Seahawks-related trademarks are trademarks of Football Northwest LLC d/b/a Seattle Seahawks (“FNW”). All NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League (“NFL”). The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2019 by FNW. All rights reserved.
*14. Disputes: *EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF WASHINGTON OR THE APPROPRIATE STATE COURT LOCATED IN KING COUNTY, WASHINGTON. THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAWS RULES. YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
15. General Conditions: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any entrant's participation in the Contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's reasonable control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (in its discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Contest, tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Contest or any other entrant (as determined in Sponsor's discretion) are subject to disqualification from the Contest. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual to deliberately damage any website associated with this Contest or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil law and Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received that contain inappropriate or offensive content. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. The use of the terms “include” or “including” in these Official Rules is illustrative and not limiting.
*16. Sponsor: *Football Northwest LLC d/b/a Seattle Seahawks, 12 Seahawks Way, Renton, WA 98056.