NBC (channel 5 in Seattle) will feature Al Michaels (play-by-play), Cris Collinsworth (color analyst), and Michele Tafoya (sideline reporter).
Seahawks Game Day (Post Game Show) on Q13 FOX - Aaron Levine and Dave Wyman will be joined by Seahawks players and hear from Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson on the club's official post game show.
Catch Seahawks In 60, a director's cut edition of the Seahawks-Vikings matchup on Q13 FOX on Tuesday, October 13 at 11 p.m., and again on JOEtv on Wednesday, October 14 at 6 p.m.
Radio: 710 ESPN Seattle, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM
Steve Raible and Dave Wyman will call the action for the Seahawks flagship station, with Jen Mueller and John Clayton reporting from the "sidelines," as the crew will need to maintain social distancing. A complete list of Seahawks Radio Network affiliates can be found right here.
The game will be broadcasted nationally on Westwood One, with Ryan Radtke calling the play-by-play and former Seahawks head coach Mike Holmgren providing color analysis.
Seahawks Game Day begins with the Seahawks Pregame Show at 2 p.m. PT on 97.3 KIRO/710 ESPN Seattle and at 3 p.m. on the Seahawks Radio Network throughout the Northwest.
Online / Streaming
For fans in the local market, the game will be available to watch on mobile devices via the Seahawks mobile app and Seahawks.com, as well as the NFL app and Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app) regardless of mobile provider.*
Seahawks.com, the Seahawks mobile app, and Seahawks social media channels will provide game coverage throughout the day. Follow the Seahawks on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for live gameday updates, videos and behind-the-scenes photos.
*Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Data charges may apply.
NFL Game Pass
If you miss the game live or just want to watch it again, NFL Game Pass is currently offering a free seven-day trial. With NFL Game Pass you can replay every game of the NFL season with full broadcast replays, condensed games, or review the all-22 coaches film. Access is available across all devices.
A handful of facts to impress your friends when discussing the game from a safe, preferably virtual distance.
- With a win on Sunday, the Seahawks would start the season 5-0 for the first time in franchise history.
- Since 2010 (Pete Carroll's first season as head coach), Seattle is 11-4-1 on Sunday nights and 20-3 at home for prime-time games.
- Russell Wilson needs one more win to become the fourth-fastest quarterback to 100 combined wins between the regular season and postseason.
- If Seattle scores 30 points on Sunday, it would mark the first time in franchise history with five-consecutive games with 30-plus points.
- All-Time: The Seahawks are 11-5 all-time vs. the Vikings in regular season games, and 1-0 in the postseason. Seattle has an active six-game winning streak vs. Minnesota
- At Seattle: 8-2, 5-1 at CenturyLink Field
- Most Recent: December 2, 2019 - The Seahawks beat the Vikings 37-30 on Week 13 of the 2019 season. Trailing 17-10 at halftime, Seattle exploded for 24 unanswered points, including 17 in the third quarter.
The Seahawks and the Vikings will face off on Sunday Night Football at CenturyLink Field this Sunday at 5:20 p.m. Take a look back at photos from past games between the two teams.