FOX (channel 13 in Seattle) will feature Chris Myers (play-by-play), Mark Schlereth (color analyst), and Lindsay Czarniak (sideline reporter).
Seahawks Game Day (Post Game Show) on Q13 FOX - Aaron Levine and Dave Wyman will be joined by Seahawks players and hear from Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson on the club's official post game show.
Catch Seahawks In 60, a director's cut edition of the Seahawks-49ers matchup on JOEtv (channel 22) on Tuesday, November 3 at 5:30 p.m., with a re-airing that night at 11:30 p.m. on Q13 FOX.
Radio: 710 ESPN Seattle, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM, Compass Media
Steve Raible and Dave Wyman will call the action for the Seahawks flagship station, with John Clayton and Jessamyn McIntyre reporting from the "sidelines," as the crew will need to maintain social distancing. A complete list of Seahawks Radio Network affiliates can be found right here.
The game will be broadcasted nationally on Compass Media, with Bill Rosinski calling the play-by-play and Chad Brown providing color analysis.
Seahawks Game Day begins with the Seahawks Pregame Show at 10 a.m. PT on 97.3 KIRO/710 ESPN Seattle and at 11 a.m. on the Seahawks Radio Network throughout the Northwest.
Online / Streaming
For fans in the local market, the game will be available to watch on mobile devices via the Seahawks mobile app and Seahawks.com, as well as the NFL app and Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app) regardless of mobile provider.*
Seahawks.com, the Seahawks mobile app, and Seahawks social media channels will provide game coverage throughout the day. Follow the Seahawks on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for live gameday updates, videos and behind-the-scenes photos.
*Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Data charges may apply.
NFL Game Pass
If you miss the game live or just want to watch it again, NFL Game Pass is currently offering a free seven-day trial. With NFL Game Pass you can replay every game of the NFL season with full broadcast replays, condensed games, or review the all-22 coaches film. Access is available across all devices.
A handful of facts to impress your friends when discussing the game from a safe, preferably virtual distance.
- The last time the Seahawks had the #1 ranked offense in the NFL entering Week 8 of a season was in 2005 (390.0 ypg).
- Russell Wilson's 31-8 record following an in-season loss is the best record by a quarterback since the 1970 merger.
- Tyler Lockett needs 78 yards to pass Joey Galloway for sixth-place on Seattle's all-time receiving yards list with 4,458.
- Russell Wilson needs one more win to tie Peyton Manning for first-place as the NFL's all-time winningest quarterback in a player's first nine seasons with 92.
- Jason Myers has made 15 field goals in a row. He needs four consecutive made field goals to tie Steven Hauschka for third-place on Seattle's all-time consecutive field goals list with 19.
- All-Time: The Seahawks lead the series 25-17, and 1-0 in the postseason
- At Seattle: 14-8, 13-5 at CenturyLink Field
- Most Recent: December 29, 2019 - The Seahawks were stopped inches short of the goal line on the final play of the game to lose the season finale, 26-21, to split the season series. The Seahawks won the first matchup of 2019, a 27-24 OT thriller on Monday Night Football.
The Seahawks and the 49ers will meet this Sunday at CenturyLink Field for Week 8 of the 2020 season. Take a look back at photos from past games between the two teams.