Selected with the first of two sixth-round draft choices (172nd overall) in the 2012 NFL Draft.
NFL Career Highlights:
- Set career-high with nine starts in 2016.
- Missed the first 10 games on the 2015 season on the physically unable to perform list (knee).
- Came off the IR/designated to return list after Week 1 to play in seven games with one start in 2014. Played in all three postseason games and recorded one interception in Super Bowl XLIX but was injured (wrist/knee) on the return and did not return to the game.
- Saw time in 15 games in 2013, with extended time at corner over the final four games of the season in the nickel package. Recorded a career-high 12 tackles (nine solo). Led the team with 13 special teams tackles (nine solo). Played in all three postseason games and had one tackle and three special teams tackles.
- Played in 13 games in 2012, starting the final three at right corner, and posted 10 tackles (five solo) on the season. Added five special teams tackles (three solo) in the regular season and two special teams tackles (one solo) in the postseason.
College: Played in 43 games with 14 starts, totaling 137 tackles (57 solo), 24 pass breakups, four interceptions and three fumble recoveries. Started at cornerback (10 games, missed 1 with an injury) and had 42 tackle (29 solo), 1.0 sack, two interceptions, three pass breakups, two fumble recoveries and one fumble forced during his senior year.
Personal: As a senior, earned first team all-district honors as a defensive back at Tyler High School. Also competed on school's track team in the 400 meters, 200 meters, long jump and on the 4x100 relay team. Majored in criminal justice.