- Has led team in receptions four times (51 in 2011, 66 in 2014, 78 in 2015, 94 in 2016).
- Tied a team record (Bobby Engram, 2007) with 94 receptions in 2016 for 1,128 yards and seven TDs en route to first-career Pro Bowl selection.
- Seattle’s all-time postseason receiving leader in receptions (55), yards (702), 100-yard games (3) and tied for most TDs (6).
- Had one of the finest receiving seasons in Seahawks history in 2015 setting a franchise record and tying for the NFL lead with 14 TDs.
- In 2015, became one of three players (Galloway, Largent) in team history to record 1,000 receiving yards and double-digit receiving TDs in a single season.
- Led the team in receiving yards (788), receptions (51) and TD receptions (4) in 2011. Became the NFL’s first undrafted rookie to lead his team in both receptions and receiving yards since Bill Groman of the Houston Oilers in 1960 (72 catches for 1,473 yards).
Honors: 2016: NFC Pro Bowl. 2013: Seahawks Man of the Year. 2011: NFC Special Teams Player of the Week 12.
College: Appeared in 31 career games at Stanford. Proved to be a big-play threat both at wide receiver and in the return game, averaging 26.0 yards in 25 career kickoff returns and 7.6 yards in 23 punt returns. Played in 12 games and made nine starts at wide receiver during his sophomore campaign in 2008, leading the Cardinal with four touchdown receptions and averaging 14.4 yards per catch, finishing second on the team with 23 catches for 332 yards.
Personal: Played football, basketball and was a three-year track letter winner in the high jump and long jump at Gulf Breeze High School in Florida, where he was rated as one of the top wide receiver prospects in the nation. Member of the National Honor Society, Math Honor Society and Spanish Honor Society. Majored in Science, Technology, and Society.