- In 2016, played as a reserve at outside linebacker in 13 games and collected 16 tackles, three quarterback pressures and a stop for loss. Notched six special teams tackles on coverage units. Was inactive for three games.
- Had a career year in 2015 with Tennessee started seven of 16 games played at outside linebacker. Registered a career-best 42 tackles, 1.5 sacks, an interception, nine quarterback pressures, five tackles for loss, five passes defensed and two fumble recoveries. Finished fifth on the team with eight special teams tackles.
- Collected a career-high seven tackles at Indianapolis (1/3/15).
- Appeared in eight contests in 2014 with one start for the Bears and recorded nine tackles, including three sacks, a stop for loss, a forced fumble and three quarterback pressures. His three sacks ranked third amongst Bears defensive ends. Had a sack in each of the Bears last two regular season contests as his role expanded due to injuries at defensive end. Was inactive for three games and did not play in two contests. Was not on active roster for three games after being waived Oct. 7 and added to practice squad on Oct. 8. Was elevated back to active roster Nov. 3 where he spent the remainder of the season.
- Appeared in 12 games with one start for the Bears as a rookie and collected 23 tackles, including a sack, 2.5 tackles for loss, an interception and two passes defensed. Was inactive for the first four contests of the season.
- Made NFL debut against New Orleans (10/6) and notched a tackle.
- Made first-career start against Detroit (11/10).
College: Played four years at Missouri Western State and collected a school record 40.5 sacks during collegiate career. Started 50 consecutive games to set a school record and earned All-American honors following both junior and senior seasons. As a senior, was one of eight finalists for the Gene Upshaw Award, presented to the top lineman in Division II. Was named first-team All-MIAA, earned second-team AP Little-American, second-team Daktronics All-American and third-team Beyond Sports College Network All-American honors. Played in East-West Shrine Game. As a junior, garnered various honors, including first-team All-American (Don Hansen), first-team Daktronics All-American, AP Little-American and first-team All-MIAA. Named the 2009 Mineral Water Bowl Defensive MVP after recording seven tackles, 2.5 tackles for loss, 1.5 sacks, a fumble recovery and an interception.
Personal: Attended University City (St. Louis, Mo.) High School and was a three-sport athlete, participating in football, basketball and track and field. Was a second-team all-conference selection as a tight end and defensive end and earned the Fab-25 Demetrius Johnson football award for defensive line in Missouri and Illinois. Captained both his high school football and basketball teams as a junior and senior. Was also an all-metro selection in football and basketball. Majored in criminal justice at Missouri Western State.