You are here
Seahawks.com offers you many different ways to download the Seahawks Schedule. With our system you can subscribe to the schedule using most of the most popular calendar applications including.
How to Subscribe
- Click here to launch Outlook, and click 'Yes' to add this calendar and subscribe to updates.
- If Outlook doesn't launch automatically, simply copy and paste webcal://www.trumba.com/calendars/seattle-seahawks-schedule.ics into your web browser and press enter.
- Select Outlook if your computer detects multiple calendar software and click 'OK'.
- Click 'Yes' to add this calendar and subscribe to updates.
- Click here launch iCal, and click 'Subscribe' to add this calendar and subscribe to updates.
- If iCal doesn't launch, simply open iCal, click 'Calendar' > 'Subscribe'.
- Add webcal://www.trumba.com/calendars/seattle-seahawks-schedule.ics and click 'Subscribe'.
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the 'Other calendars' drop-down on the left, select 'Add by URL'.
- Enter webcal://www.trumba.com/calendars/seattle-seahawks-schedule.ics in the field provided.
- Click 'Add Calendar' and subscribe to updates.
- Open Windows Live Calendar.
- Click 'Subscribe to a Public Calendar'.
- Enter webcal://www.trumba.com/calendars/seattle-seahawks-schedule.ics
- Click 'Subscribe to Calendar' to add this calendar and subscribe to updates
**If you are having problems downloading your the schedule into Outlook, check your spam folder. If the problem persists try importing the .ics file into outlook by choosing "Import and Export" under the file menu and choosing "Import iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)" and following the on-screen instructions