You are here
12s Suite Sweepstakes
Seahawks fans have long been the team's "12s", and as a tribute to our fans, jersey number 12 was retired in 1984. Honoring their fervent support, the Seahawks have designated one Executive Suite as the "12s" suite, to be offered to selected ticket holders for each of the Seahawks preseason, regular season, and playoff home games. Drawings will be held approximately two weeks prior to each preseason and regular season home game, and five days prior to each playoff home game. Winners for each game will be selected from eligible ticket holders who have registered for the drawing at www.seahawks.com, or at the stadium on game day.
Each of the selected winners will be awarded 4 seats to the "12s" Suite. These lucky fans will have the opportunity to enjoy the view from their suite as well as having access to Delta Sky360° Club throughout the stadium. One free parking pass will also be awarded to each of the winners. So if you'd like to cheer wildly and relax in "suite style", take time to enter the drawing for 12s Honors!
Fill out form to enter:
Four seats in the 12s Suite
How it works:
- Each entrant must be a ticket holder for a game during the season in which the contest is offered.
- One entry per season.
- Must be 18 years of age when entering.
- Limited to one entry per ticket holder.
- Season Ticket Account designees may enter via the internet form on www.seahawks.com, or by submitting contest entry cards available at Stadium Guest Services during home games.
- Fans using tickets provided by Season Ticket Account designees may enter at game using cards available at Spectator Services booths.
- Single Game Ticket Holders must enter by completing cards available at Stadium Spectator Services during home games.
- Entry cards must be completed and turned in at the game.
- Once notified, winners must contact the Seahawks Ticket Office to arrange for delivery of game tickets and parking pass.
- Read the official contest rules for complete information.
Drawing held two weeks before each home game
Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Participation in the Contest is free of charge.
ELIGIBILITY. Each entrant must be a ticket holder during the season in which the Contest is offered. Ticket holders who are exclusively Club Seat or Suite ticket holders are not eligible. Entrants may win only once per season. The Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents who are at least 18 years of age as of their date of entry. Employees or the families of the Seattle Seahawks, First & Goal Inc., Cypress Consulting, the National Football League, and their affiliates are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
HOW TO ENTER
* Only one Contest entry per person, per season will be accepted.
* Multiple entries by a single person may result in disqualification of all entries by that person for the season.
* Season Ticket Account Designees may enter via the registration page found at www.Seahawks.com, or by using cards available at Seahawks Stadium Spectator Services during each home game.
* Fans using tickets provided by Season Ticket Account Designees may enter at the game using entry cards.
* Single Game Ticket Holders are required to use entry cards available at Stadium Spectator Services during each home game.
* Entry cards must be completed and submitted during the game.
SELECTION OF WINNERS. Winners will be notified by phone or e-mail no later than 10 days prior to the next scheduled home game for which they have been selected. If the winner does not respond to accept their tickets within two days of notification, a new entrant will be selected. A list of winners will be available no later than 21 days after the end date of the contest. The list of winners may be obtained by writing to the Seattle Seahawks Ticket Office, PO Box 4769 Seattle, WA 98104, within one year of the drawing date.
PRIZES. Winners receive four game tickets to the Seahawks 12s suite, and one parking pass for the designated game.
NO SUBSTITUTION OF DATE OR GAME. Winners may not substitute later games or other compensation in place of using the suite for the game designated by the Seattle Seahawks. If the winner cannot attend the game for which he or she was selected, they may give their tickets to someone else. If the winner elects not to accept suite tickets for the game they were selected, they may be re-entered into the drawing process for future games.
RESPONSIBILITY OF WINNER: Winners are responsible for their travel to and from the game, and for suite amenities not provided by the Seattle Seahawks.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. By participating, the entrant agrees to the official rules of the Contest and to the selection of winners process described in the Official Rules for the Contest. Participants agree to release the Seattle Seahawks, National Football League, and their affiliates (the "Parties") from any and all liability. for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance or use of tickets or in the Suite in connection with participating in the Contest. Participants acknowledge that the Parties have neither made, nor are responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied in face or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to, its condition or fitness. Participants agree to hold the Parties harmless should the information they provide include mistakes or inaccuracies that would, as such, render their entries void or prevent the Parties from contacting a selected winner. Participants further hold the Parties harmless if the Seahawks are unable to contact a selected winner within the designated period. All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of the suite tickets prize constitutes the acceptance of these conditions of participation. Also, acceptance of the suite tickets constitutes the granting of permission to the Seahawks to use the winner's name and/or likeness for the purposes of advertising and promotion without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Any information provided to the Seattle Seahawks shall be used only for internal or aggregated use. No individual data of entrants shall be given or sold to third parties.
SCHEDULE CHANGES OR GAME CANCELLATIONS: Entrants agree to release the Seattle Seahawks from any liability for losses or damages of any kind resulting from schedule changes or game cancellations associated with the Seahawks schedule. Participants are responsible for ensuring they are aware of the correct game date and time. If a game is cancelled and rescheduled for a later date, the winners may elect to accept their tickets for the rescheduled date and time, or re-enter the contest drawing for another game.
TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS. The Parties reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Contest if a computer virus or technical problem disrupts the administration of the Contest.
DISQUALIFICATION OF ENTRIES. Entries shall not be arbitrarily removed, disqualified, disallowed or rejected, and will only be ineligible if an entrant fails to perform any of the requirements delineated above or if any of the eligibility requirements or conditions of participation are not satisfied.