On Sunday, October 13, Seattle will wrap up its games against the AFC when the team matches up against the Tennessee Titans (3-2) in the Seahawks only game at CenturyLink Field this month. The game kicks off at 1:05 p.m. PT and marks the 15th all-time meeting between the two clubs with the Seahawks owning a 9-5 advantage. The Titans won the last meeting, 17-13, back in 2009, but the two teams did square off to open preseason play a year ago - a 27-17 Seahawks victory.
Twenty-two (22) percent of the nation's televisions will receive Sunday's game against the Titans on CBS (channel 7 in Seattle), including most areas of the upper Northwest and Tennessee, as well as parts of Texas, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Missouri, Illinois, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. Greg Gumbel (play-by-play) and former NFL offensive lineman Dan Dierdorf (commentary) have the call.
If you can't watch on TV and are wondering how to listen to or otherwise follow Seattle's game against Tennessee, here’s all the pertinent media information for Week 6:
- Kickoff: 1:05 p.m. PT
- NFL Audio Pass: Choose between the live home or away radio broadcasts
- NFL Game Pass: Live game broadcasts on your computer or tablet device for international users located outside the United States and Mexico.
- Online play-by-play: NFL.com Game Center
- Complete online coverage: Seahawks.com
- NFL Game Rewind: Replay games on your computer or tablet device