On Sunday, December 8, the Seahawks match up against the NFC West rival San Francisco 49ers (8-4) in Week 14 at Candlestick Park. Kickoff is scheduled for 1:25 p.m. PT on FOX (channel 13 in Seattle) with Joe Buck (play-by-play), Troy Aikman (commentary), and Pam Oliver (sidelines) on the call.
The Seahawks, winners of seven straight who clinched a playoff berth after a Week 13 win over the New Orleans Saints, can clinch their eighth division title and second division crown under head coach Pete Carroll with a win or tie against the Niners. A victory at San Francisco would also ensure a first-round bye and set a franchise record for most road wins in team history, as the club's current 5-1 mark away from home ties its road records from the 1984 and 2005 seasons.
If you can't watch on TV and are wondering how to listen to or otherwise follow Seattle's game against San Francisco, here’s all the pertinent media information for Week 14:
- Kickoff: 1:25 p.m. PT
- Radio: Steve Raible (play-by-play), Warren Moon (commentary) and Jen Mueller (sidelines) have the call on 710 ESPN Radio, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM and 49 other networks across five states and southwest Canada. Tom McCarthy (play-by-play) and Rod Woodson (commentary) offer a national broadcast on Westwood One.
- NFL Audio Pass: Choose between the live home or away radio broadcasts
- NFL Game Pass: Live game broadcasts on your computer or tablet device for international users located outside the United States and Mexico.
- Online play-by-play: NFL.com Game Center
- Complete online coverage: Seahawks.com
- NFL Game Rewind: Replay games on your computer or tablet device