On Sunday, November 17, the Seahawks match up against the Minnesota Vikings (2-7) in Week 11 at CenturyLink Field. Kickoff is scheduled for 1:25 p.m. PT on FOX (channel 13 in Seattle) with Chris Myers (play-by-play), former NFL defensive lineman Tim Ryan (commentary), and Jennifer Hale (sidelines) on the call.
The Seahawks will look for a franchise-record 13th consecutive win at home, while the Vikings look to notch their first road win of the season. Sunday's game marks the 13th all-time regular season meeting between the two clubs with Seattle owning a 7-5 advantage, a record that includes last year's 30-20 Seahawks win in the Emerald City.
If you can't watch on TV and are wondering how to listen to or otherwise follow Seattle's game against Minnesota, here’s all the pertinent media information for Week 11:
- Kickoff: 1:25 p.m. PT
- NFL Audio Pass: Choose between the live home or away radio broadcasts
- NFL Game Pass: Live game broadcasts on your computer or tablet device for international users located outside the United States and Mexico.
- Online play-by-play: NFL.com Game Center
- Complete online coverage: Seahawks.com
- NFL Game Rewind: Replay games on your computer or tablet device