On Monday, December 2, the Seahawks match up against the New Orleans Saints (9-2) in Week 13 at CenturyLink Field. Kickoff is scheduled for 5:40 p.m. PT on ESPN with Mike Tirico (play-by-play), Jon Gruden (commentary), and Lisa Salters (sidelines) on the call. The game is also available in the Seattle area on KONG 6/16.
The Seahawks, who hold the all-time winningest percentage on Monday Night Football (19-8, .704), look to even the all-time regular season series against the Saints, who hold a 6-5 advantage dating back to 1976. The Seahawks bested the Saints in the last meeting between the two clubs, a 41-36 win in the Wild Card round of the 2010 playoffs.
If you can't watch on TV and are wondering how to listen to or otherwise follow Seattle's game against New Orleans, here’s all the pertinent media information for Week 13:
- Kickoff: 5:40 p.m. PT
- Radio: Steve Raible (play-by-play), Warren Moon (commentary) and Jen Mueller (sidelines) have the call on 710 ESPN Radio, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM and 49 other networks across five states and southwest Canada. Kevin Harlan (play-by-play), Dan Fouts (commentary), and Darren Sharper (sidelines) offer a national broadcast on Westwood One.
- NFL Audio Pass: Choose between the live home or away radio broadcasts
- NFL Game Pass: Live game broadcasts on your computer or tablet device for international users located outside the United States and Mexico.
- Online play-by-play: NFL.com Game Center
- Complete online coverage: Seahawks.com
- NFL Game Rewind: Replay games on your computer or tablet device