Russell Wilson(@DangeRussWilson) July 19, 2013
You heard him, 12th Man. Get to it.
This week's edition of "Is it football season yet?" comes at you from on the road in Kennewick, Wash., where last night at The Pub it was an atmosphere hinting at a Seahawks season in full-swing. Hundreds of fans turned out to see cornerbacks
But as much as last night emitted those Seahawks gameday vibes, we're not quite there just yet.
By my count, there are 51 days remaining until the club kicks off the 2013 regular season at the home of the Carolina Panthers on September 8, 20 days until the team goes up against the San Diego Chargers in the preseason opener on August 8, and just seven days until Seattle opens training camp practice number one at Virgnia Mason Athletic Center on July 25.
So, to bide the time to camp, here's a look at what's going on next week, July 21 - 27, with your Seattle Seahawks:
Sunday, July 21:
- The Seahawks 12 Tour will host a fan forum with Browner and Sherman at Big Al's in Vancouver, Wash. The festivities kick off at 6 p.m. PT.
Monday, July 22:
- Single game tickets for 2013 Seahawks home games will go on sale at 10:00am through Ticketmaster.
- ProFootballTalk.com will unveil their Top 25 in their Top 100 players of 2013. Six Seahawks have been highlighted so far.
Tuesday, July 23:
K.J. Wrightcelebrates his 24th birthday. You can wish him at happy birthday on Twitter @KJ_WRIGHT34
Wednesday, July 24:
- Seahawks players report to VMAC for pre-training camp physicals and meetings.
Thursday, July 25:
- Training camp practice No. 1 kicks off at VMAC. The action gets started at 10 a.m. and there is still space available for fans to attend - time to cash in those sick days.
Friday, July 26:
- Training camp practice No. 2 at 10 a.m. at VMAC. Friday's session is sold out to the general public.
Saturday, July 27:
- Training camp practice No. 3 at 10 a.m. at VMAC. Saturday's session is sold out to the general public.