Digital Media Producer
You are here
NFC West Recap: Cardinals Acquire Veteran Running Back Adrian Peterson
Here’s a recap of the latest news around the NFC West division: Read
Arizona Cardinals (2-3)
What Happened: The Cardinals lost to the Philadelphia Eagles, 34-7, in Week 5. Read
- The Cardinals made a move Tuesday to improve their running back situation by acquiring Adrian Peterson from New Orleans for a draft pick.
- Arizona also made another trade with New Orleans today.
- Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu surprised a youth football team in Arizona during one of its practices.
What's Next: The Cardinals host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday. Read
San Francisco 49ers (0-5)
What Happened: The 49ers fell to 0-5 on the season after losing to the Indianapolis Colts, 26-23. Read
- The 49ers could be getting two big defensive pieces back Wednesday: safety Eric Reid and rookie linebacker Reuben Foster.
- Former San Francisco quarterback and Pro Football Hall of Famer Y.A. Tittle passed away this past weekend.
- Joe Fann of 49ers.com looked at how San Francisco split the touches at running back against the Colts.
What's Next: The 49ers head to Washington for a game against the Redskins in Week 6. Read
Los Angeles Rams (3-2)
What happened: The Rams fell to the Seahawks, 16-10, this past Sunday. Read
- Myles Simmons of Rams.com offered five takeaways from Sunday’s loss.
- The Rams are shuffling between wide receivers Cooper Kupp and Pharoh Cooper as their punt returner with Tavon Austin struggling with ball security.
- Finally, Kristen Lago looked at how the Rams are looking to improve their red zone efficiency.
What's Next: The Rams travel to Florida for a game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.