You are here
Seahawks Drive To The Season Presented by Toyota
RENTON, Wash. - The Seattle Seahawks and the Western Washington Toyota Dealerships have partnered on a video series that showcases 12s demonstrating their passion for Seahawks football as the 2017 NFL season kicks off.
Each day leading up to the first regular season game against the Green Bay Packers, a video will be posted on Seahawks social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) focusing on the four key elements that make Seahawks football so special: family, community, football, and food.
Video Schedule: Read
- Family (9/6): The Seahawks support and celebrate the 12s, through good times and bad. While facing a serious illness, the Manipon family turns to their shared love of the Seahawks as an outlet to stay positive and rise to meet life's toughest challenges.
- Community (9/7): Whether in the stands at CenturyLink Field or in local spots across the Pacific Northwest, 12s come together around Seahawks football, supporting their team and each other. At one restaurant in Bremerton, a community of 12s create a unique Seahawks experience where neighbors and friends gather to cheer on the team.
- Football (9/8): Football provides a community, builds character, and instills values that last a lifetime. At Monroe High School, Seahawks Legends Michael Bumpus and Manu Tuiasosopo are developing winners and teaching their players more than just X's and O's.
- Food (9/10): When it comes to creating truly special gameday combinations, a group of professional tailgaters have paired the right eats with Seahawks football.
In addition to the video series airing on social media platforms, the Seahawks will also make an appearance at two of the featured video locations: Read
- Blitz will be make a stop at the CloverLeaf Sports Bar & Grill to kickoff the start of the NFL season with fans and raise the 12 Flag outside on September 7 from 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Sea Gals, Blue Thunder, and Boom will make a stop before the game at Monroe High School for a few short performances and a 12 Flag ceremony on September 8 from 6-7 p.m.
Seahawks fans also have the opportunity to win the Seahawks branded Tundra that is parked on the Toyota Fan Deck at CenturyLink Field. For a chance to win and contest rules, visit Seahawks.com/tundragiveaway. Read