You are here
Seahawks fans everywhere can stay connected to Super Bowl XLIX
Whether you’re bound for Phoenix or among the 12s staying close to home, your smartphone, tablet or mobile device can keep you connected to all things Super Bowl XLIX, from various fan fests right on through to watching the game’s final play.
Here are some recommendations to making the most of your Super Bowl experience: Read
- For those going to the game, download the Super Bowl Stadium App Presented by Verizon. It’s available now at NFL.com/SBApp for iOS,Android and Windows. Among the app’s gameday features are continuously updated posts of Super Bowl commercials once they aired on the TV broadcast; stadium seating and concession maps; replays from four different camera angles; and the option to receive up-to-the-minute gameday notifications.
- Traveling 12s will also want to download NFL Mobile from Verizon for the official guide to Super Bowl week. This will alert fans to such things as Super Bowl week autograph sessions and player appearances, photo opportunities and where to find Super Bowl XLIX gear. Visit NFL.com/Mobile to download.
- On Twitter, follow @SuperBowl and @AZSuperBowl for updates. Tag any questions about Super Bowl gameday or events with #SBQuestions
- Those planning to attend NFL Experience Engineered by GMC should purchase tickets in advance at Ticketmaster.com/NFLExperience. Once you have your ticket, register for your Fan Mobile Pass at NFL.com/FanMobilePass to “tap-in” to all the activations, including sponsor areas, where content such as green screen photos and videos can be delivered to fans via their email. The Fan Mobile Pass is required for participation in all NFL Experience interactive games and entering prize contests.
- If your Super Bowl Sunday calendar has you on the move, NBCUniversal has you covered with “Super Stream Sunday.” Beginning at 9 AM PT, NBC will stream 11 continuous hours of content without viewers needing to log-in. Content will include NBC’s presentation of Super Bowl XLIX, Katy Perry headlining the Pepsi Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show, the Super Bowl XLIX pre- and postgame shows, and NBC’s postgame presentation of The Blacklist. For your desktop, click on NBC.com or NBCSports.com/liveextra. The NBC Sports Live Extra app is available at the App Store for iPad and iPod touch, on select devices within Google Play, and on Windows phones and tablets.