You are here
Fan Activities for 2014 Seahawks Training Camp Presented by Bing
RENTON, Wash. - The Seattle Seahawks announced today a list of fan activities that will be available during the 12 training camp practices at the Virginia Mason Athletic Center (VMAC). All practices open to the public are sold out. Read
Registered fans will receive transportation transfers and training camp passes upon check-in at the Seahawks Training Camp Guest Services Center located at 840 N. 10th Place, Suite 307 D in The Landing, adjacent to The Pro Shop, the new Seahawks retail location. Shuttles will begin boarding at approximately 8:45 a.m.
Activities will include the following: Read
- Bing will be on-site to showcase Bing Rewards and provide opportunities for fans to win exclusive Seahawks gear.
- Inflatable games and activities for kids.
- On-site retail location featuring the latest Seahawks gear from Sports Authority.
- KIRO Radio and 710 ESPN will be on site with an interactive photo booth and offer fans a chance to win autographed Seahawks merchandise.
- Q13 FOX will distribute Seahawks schedule posters and host a tailgate challenge game.
- Blitz and members of the Sea Gals will be available for photos.
- Opportunity to purchase the all-new Generation 12 Seahawks Kids Club package.
- Food and beverage vendors include the following: Metropolitan Grill featuring Pulled Kurobuta Pork Sandwiches, American Wagyu Brisket Sandwiches, The "50/50", Angus hot dogs and Grilled Chili-Lime Whole Corn. Shaved ice and kettle corn will also be available.
- Starbucks will be on site to serve Starbucks Iced Coffee and collect donations to support the Five Star Youth Football program. Five Star Youth football program provides opportunities for youth, ages 7 - 14. Five Star is part of the Greater Eastside Junior Football Association (GEJFA).
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, the official Medical Care Team of the Seattle Seahawks, will distribute mini sun screens, hand sanitizer and band aids.
- Seahawks will host a 30 minute youth clinic on July 30 and August 5 immediately following team practices. All youth ages 7-14 that are already registered and attending training camp are welcome to participate.