Seahawks.com Content Manager
You are here
Where to watch, listen to & follow Super Bowl XLVIII
On Sunday, February 2, the NFC Champion Seahawks face off against the AFC Champion Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII at East Rutherford, New Jersey's MetLife Stadium.
Kickoff is set for 3:30 p.m. PT on FOX (channel 13 in Seattle) with Joe Buck (play-by-play), Hall of Fame quarterback Troy Aikman (commentary), Pam Oliver (sidelines), and Erin Andrews (sidelines) on the call.
The Seahawks make their second appearance the big game after dropping Super Bowl XL, 21-10, to the Pittsburgh Steelers at Ford Field in Detroit, Mich. Sunday's game marks the second Super Bowl in the last 20 years that matches up each of the conference's No. 1 seeds (New Orleans Saints vs Indianapolis Colts in Super Bowl XLIV).
If you can't watch on TV and are wondering how to listen to or otherwise follow Seattle's game against Denver, here’s all the pertinent media information for Super Bowl XLVIII: Read
- Kickoff: 3:30 p.m. PT
- Radio: Steve Raible (play-by-play), Warren Moon (commentary) and Jen Mueller (sidelines) have the call on 710 ESPN Radio, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM and 49 other networks across five states and southwest Canada. Kevin Harlan (play-by-play), Boomer Esiason (commentary) and James Lofton (sidelines) have the national radio call on Westwood One.
- Live Stream: FOX Sports GO is offering a live stream of Sunday's game through participating television providers on your computer or tablet device.
- NFL Mobile: All postseason games will be accessible to Verizon Wireless subscribers on mobile phones through NFL Mobile from Verizon. The app runs on Windows, iOS, Android, and Blackberry 10 devices.
- NFL Audio Pass: Choose between the live home or away radio broadcasts
- NFL Game Pass: Live game broadcasts on your computer or tablet device for international users located outside the United States and Mexico.
- Online play-by-play: NFL.com Game Center
- Complete online coverage: Seahawks.com