Seahawks.com Content Producer
You are here
Where to watch, listen to & follow Sunday's NFC Championship against the 49ers
Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll joined psychologist Angela Duckworth at Seattle University on Thursday for a Seattle Town Hall talk about grit, and unlocking the secret to perseverance (Photos courtesy Chuck Kuo/Seattle University). View
On Sunday, January 19, the Seahawks face off against the NFC West rival San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Championship game at CenturyLink Field for the right to represent the conference in Super Bowl XLVIII.
Kickoff is set for 3:30 p.m. PT on FOX (channel 13 in Seattle) with Joe Buck (play-by-play), Hall of Fame quarterback Troy Aikman (commentary), Pam Oliver (sidelines), and Erin Andrews (sidelines) on the call.
Sunday's game marks the first postseason meeting between the Seahawks and Niners, who have split the all-time regular-season series 15-15. Each team won on their own turf this season, with the Seahawks earning a 29-3 victory in Week 2 before falling 19-17 at Candlestick Park in Week 14. The Seahawks have outscored the 49ers 71-16 in San Francisco's last two trips to the Emerald City.
If you can't watch on TV and are wondering how to listen to or otherwise follow Seattle's game against San Francisco, here’s all the pertinent media information for the NFC' Championship game: Read
- Kickoff: 3:30 p.m. PT
- Radio: Steve Raible (play-by-play), Warren Moon (commentary) and Jen Mueller (sidelines) have the call on 710 ESPN Radio, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM and 49 other networks across five states and southwest Canada. Kevin Kugler (play-by-play) and James Lofton (commentary) have the national radio call on Westwood One.
- Live Stream: FOX Sports GO is offering a live stream of Saturday's game through participating television providers on your computer or tablet device.
- NFL Mobile: All postseason games will be accessible to Verizon Wireless subscribers on mobile phones through NFL Mobile from Verizon. The app runs on Windows, iOS, Android, and Blackberry 10 devices.
- NFL Audio Pass: Choose between the live home or away radio broadcasts
- NFL Game Pass: Live game broadcasts on your computer or tablet device for international users located outside the United States and Mexico.
- Online play-by-play: NFL.com Game Center
- #HawksMailbag LIVE!: Ask questions, share comments and interact with your fellow 12s and Seahawks.com staff starting two hours prior to kickoff.
- Complete online coverage: Seahawks.com