Seahawks.com Content Producer
You are here
Where to watch, listen to & follow Saturday's game against the New Orleans Saints
With each quarter as exhilarating as the one before and with a record-breaking crowd of 69,055 at CenturyLink Field, the Sea Gals made sure to keep the 12s pumped during the suspenseful and victorious Seahawks versus Steelers game. View
Steve Hauschka and the Washington Dairy Council participated in the Fuel Up To Play 60 school assembly. The Washington State Dairy Council awarded McKnight Middle School in Renton with a $10,000 check as a part of their Seahawks Hometown Grant to continue their healthy eating and exercise habits as a school. View
On Saturday, January 11, the NFC's No. 1-seeded Seahawks kickoff the postseason against the No. 6-seeded New Orleans Saints in a divisional-round matchup at CenturyLink Field. The game gets underway at 1:35 p.m. PT on FOX (channel 13 in Seattle) with Kevin Burkhardt (play-by-play), John Lynch (commentary), and Erin Andrews (sidelines) on the call.
If you can't watch on TV and are wondering how to listen to or otherwise follow Seattle's game against New Orleans, here’s all the pertinent media information for the NFC's divisional-round: Read
- Kickoff: 1:35 p.m. PT
- Radio: Steve Raible (play-by-play), Warren Moon (commentary) and Jen Mueller (sidelines) have the call on 710 ESPN Radio, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM and 49 other networks across five states and southwest Canada. Dave Sims (play-by-play) and Mark Malone (commentary) have the national radio call on Westwood One.
- Live Stream: FOX Sports GO is offering a live stream of Saturday's game through participating television providers
- NFL Mobile: All postseason games will be accessible to Verizon Wireless subscribers on mobile phones through NFL Mobile from Verizon. The app runs on Windows, iOS, Android, and Blackberry 10 devices.
- NFL Audio Pass: Choose between the live home or away radio broadcasts
- NFL Game Pass: Live game broadcasts on your computer or tablet device for international users located outside the United States and Mexico.
- Online play-by-play: NFL.com Game Center