You are here
Seahawks Announce Fan Appreciation Activities for Sunday
Seahawks broadcaster Warren Moon, former coach Mike Holmgren, the Sea Gals, Blue Thunder Drumline, and team mascot Blitz joined Seattle personalities for the annual celebrity bell ringing event for The Salvation Army on Tuesday, December 6, 2016. View
RENTON, Wash.- The Seattle Seahawks announced today fan appreciation activities during the Seahawks versus Rams game on Sunday, December 29. Kickoff is set for 1:25 p.m. Touchdown City and stadium gates will open at 10 a.m.
The team and its partners will thank the NFL's loudest fans by awarding prizes throughout the game as part of fan appreciation. Fans and seating sections will be randomly selected.
Prizes include the following:
• Two Round Trip Delta Airlines Tickets anywhere Delta flies in the U.S. 48
• 100 Subway Cash Cards
• 55 Trappers Sushi Gift Cards
• Sports Authority Gift Cards for one lucky row
Seahawks fans are encouraged to plan ahead and arrive early to enjoy game day activities and avoid any traffic or parking delays. A transportation guide is available at: /gameday/transportation-guide/index.html
American Family Insurance Touchdown City opens at 10 a.m. and admission is free. Touchdown City features two 13' x 24' high definition/high resolution screens to create a theater style atmosphere so fans can track other NFL game day action. Seahawks alumni Steve Largent and Jim Zorn will be available for autographs in Touchdown City from 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Local band Funky 2 Death will perform. Other Touchdown City activities include the following:
• Face and hair painting
• Interactive inflatable games and contests
• Sea Gals autograph booth
• Seahawks alumni autograph booth
• Seahawks Pro Shop kiosks
• Appearances by Blitz and Taima
• 710 ESPN Entertainment Zone featuring live reports and pregame analysis
• Season long food and beverage specials including $5 beers and $3 hot dogs Read