Seahawks.com Content Producer
You are here
Where to watch, listen to & follow Sunday's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
With each quarter as exhilarating as the one before and with a record-breaking crowd of 69,055 at CenturyLink Field, the Sea Gals made sure to keep the 12s pumped during the suspenseful and victorious Seahawks versus Steelers game. View
Steve Hauschka and the Washington Dairy Council participated in the Fuel Up To Play 60 school assembly. The Washington State Dairy Council awarded McKnight Middle School in Renton with a $10,000 check as a part of their Seahawks Hometown Grant to continue their healthy eating and exercise habits as a school. View
On Sunday, November 3, the Seahawks match up against the winless Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-7) in Week 9 at CenturyLink Field. The game kicks off at 1:05 p.m. PT on FOX (channel 13 in Seattle) with Kenny Albert (play-by-play), Daryl Johnston (commentary), and Tony Siragusa (sidelines) on the call.
If you can't watch on TV and are wondering how to listen to or otherwise follow Seattle's game against Tampa Bay, here’s all the pertinent media information for Week 9: Read
- Kickoff: 1:05 p.m. PT
- Radio: Steve Raible (play-by-play), Warren Moon (commentary) and Jen Mueller (sidelines) have the call on 710 ESPN Radio, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM and 49 other networks across five states and southwest Canada. In addition, a national broadcast is available on SportsUSA Radio with Adam Amin (play-by-play), John Robinson (commentary), and Hugh Millen (sidelines) on the dial.
- NFL Audio Pass: Choose between the live home or away radio broadcasts
- NFL Game Pass: Live game broadcasts on your computer or tablet device for international users located outside the United States and Mexico.
- Online play-by-play: NFL.com Game Center
- Complete online coverage: Seahawks.com
- NFL Game Rewind: Replay games on your computer or tablet device