Seahawks.com Content Producer
You are here
Where to watch, listen to & follow Sunday's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll joined psychologist Angela Duckworth at Seattle University on Thursday for a Seattle Town Hall talk about grit, and unlocking the secret to perseverance (Photos courtesy Chuck Kuo/Seattle University). View
On Sunday, November 3, the Seahawks match up against the winless Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-7) in Week 9 at CenturyLink Field. The game kicks off at 1:05 p.m. PT on FOX (channel 13 in Seattle) with Kenny Albert (play-by-play), Daryl Johnston (commentary), and Tony Siragusa (sidelines) on the call.
If you can't watch on TV and are wondering how to listen to or otherwise follow Seattle's game against Tampa Bay, here’s all the pertinent media information for Week 9: Read
- Kickoff: 1:05 p.m. PT
- Radio: Steve Raible (play-by-play), Warren Moon (commentary) and Jen Mueller (sidelines) have the call on 710 ESPN Radio, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM and 49 other networks across five states and southwest Canada. In addition, a national broadcast is available on SportsUSA Radio with Adam Amin (play-by-play), John Robinson (commentary), and Hugh Millen (sidelines) on the dial.
- NFL Audio Pass: Choose between the live home or away radio broadcasts
- NFL Game Pass: Live game broadcasts on your computer or tablet device for international users located outside the United States and Mexico.
- Online play-by-play: NFL.com Game Center
- Complete online coverage: Seahawks.com
- NFL Game Rewind: Replay games on your computer or tablet device