Seahawks.com Content Manager
You are here
Where to watch, listen to & follow Monday's game against the St. Louis Rams
Champions Tour golfer, John Daly, and defending campion of the Boeing Classic, Billy Andrade, visited the Seahawks practice on Wednesday and challenged a few of the players to a chipping competition. Watch
Seahawks wide receiver Jermaine Kearse and tight end Luke Willson competed in a game of the newly-released 'Madden 17' on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at the Microsoft Store in Bellevue Square. The winner took home $5,000 to a charity of their choice and the event helped promote the new Surface Pro 4 NFL Special Edition Type Cover. View
On Monday, October 28, the Seahawks square off against the division rival St. Louis Rams in a nationally televised matchup at the Edward Jones Dome. The game kicks off at 5:40 p.m. PT on ESPN with Mike Tirico (play-by-play), Jon Gruden (commentary) and Lisa Salters (sidelines) on the call. At the local level, the game will also be televised on KONG 6/16.
The game marks the Seahawks' 27th appearance on Monday Night Football, where the club holds a record of 18-8 - good for the all-time winningest percentage in the prime time slot. The two teams split wins in their meetings a year ago with each club winning on its home turf, but the Seahawks hold a 14-2 advantage in the series dating back to the 2005 season.
If you can't watch on TV and are wondering how to listen to or otherwise follow Seattle's game against St. Louis, here’s all the pertinent media information for Week 8: Read
- Kickoff: 5:40 p.m. PT
- Radio: Steve Raible (play-by-play), Warren Moon (commentary) and Jen Mueller (sidelines) have the call on 710 ESPN Radio, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM and 49 other networks across five states and southwest Canada. In addition, a national broadcast is available on Westwood One Sports with Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) and Boomer Esiason (commentary) on the call.
- NFL Audio Pass: Choose between the live home or away radio broadcasts
- NFL Game Pass: Live game broadcasts on your computer or tablet device for international users located outside the United States and Mexico.
- Online play-by-play: NFL.com Game Center
- Complete online coverage: Seahawks.com
- NFL Game Rewind: Replay games on your computer or tablet device