Seahawks.com Content Manager
You are here
Where to watch, listen to & follow Thursday's game against the Arizona Cardinals
On Thursday, October 17, the Seahawks square off against the division rival Arizona Cardinals in a nationally televised matchup at University of Phoenix Stadium. The game kicks off at 5:25 p.m. PT on NFL Network with Brad Nessler (play-by-play), Mike Mayock (commentary) and Alex Flanagan (sidelines) on the call. On the local level, the game will also be televised on KZJO Joe Tv (channel 22/cable 10), with pregame coverage beginning at 4 p.m. PT.
Thursday's game marks the 29th all-time meeting between the two clubs with the Cardinals owning a 15-13 advantage. But the Seahawks have won four of the last six meetings since 2010, including the team's last matchup - a 58-0 drubbing in Week 14 of last season at CenturyLink Field.
If you can't watch on TV and are wondering how to listen to or otherwise follow Seattle's game against Arizona, here’s all the pertinent media information for Week 7: Read
- Kickoff: 5:25 p.m. PT
- Radio: Steve Raible (play-by-play), Warren Moon (commentary) and Jen Mueller (sidelines) have the call on 710 ESPN Radio, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM and 49 other networks across five states and southwest Canada. In addition, a national broadcast is available on Westwood One Sports with Ian eagle (play-by-play) and Trent Green (commentary) on the call.
- NFL Audio Pass: Choose between the live home or away radio broadcasts
- NFL Game Pass: Live game broadcasts on your computer or tablet device for international users located outside the United States and Mexico.
- Online play-by-play: NFL.com Game Center
- Complete online coverage: Seahawks.com
- NFL Game Rewind: Replay games on your computer or tablet device